Caesars Sportsbook is the most prominent retail sports betting outlet in Vegas and offers the online version in most states with legal sportsbook apps. That means the Super Bowl LVI odds at Caesars Sportsbook are a good indication of the odds everywhere else. You can also look at the Super Bowl odds across the top US sportsbooks, including Caesars.
Super Bowl LVI Odds At Caesars Sportsbook
Here are the current Caesars Sportsbook odds on Super Bowl LVI, updated in real-time:
The Caesars Super Bowl odds offers the highest points total right now at over/under 49, making it the most likely under bet at the online sportsbooks. The value on the Bengals moneyline (+2500) is also among the best as well.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
New to Caesars Sportsbook? Join today for a 100% deposit-match free bet up to $1,500 ($50 minimum. Here are the details:
|💰 Caesars Sportsbook NY Promo Code:||SBBONUSFULL|
|💵 Deposit Bonus:||First bet up to $1,250 on Caesars + 1000 Tier Credits + 1000 Reward Credits®|
|🌀 Wagering Requirements:||1x|
|🤑 Best Feature:||Earning Caesars Rewards points|
|⭐ App Store Rating:||4.6 out of 5.0 (11K ratings)|
|💳 Minimum Deposit To Claim Deposit Bonus:||$50|
|✈️ States Available:||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA & WV|
|✅ Date Last Verified:||October 2022|
Betting Trends In The Caesars Super Bowl Odds
The Caesars Sportsbook blog released fascinating insights on betting trends for the Super Bowl. Here are some of the most notable revelations:
- Cooper Kupp receiving yards is over/under 106.5. Bettors overwhelming took the over, with 96% of the money on Kupp over 106.5 receiving yards.
- 99% of wagers also went to the over on Kupp’s longest receiving yards (28.5, -130) and rushing yards (0.5, +250).
- Bettors are also highly confident in Odell Beckham Jr., whose over on receiving yards (63.5, -120) inspired 95% of the total amount wagered, and 96% of bets were placed on over 5.5 receptions (+120).
- It’s not all about the over consensus. 68% of bettors took the under on Akers 63.5 rushing yards, and 95% of was placed on Akers under 2.5 total receptions (+140).
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Codes For Existing Users
Super Bowl 2022 kicks off on Sunday, February 13, 2022, at 6:30 PM EST, and the Caesars Sportsbook promo codes for existing users are well underway. Here are the current Super Bowl promotions:
- Bet The Props: Bet 10 Super Bowl props, get a $56 free bet if you win at least 7. Here are some of the best Super Bowl prop bets to help give you some ideas.
- Up To $560 In Free Bets: Win a $10 to $100 Same-Game Parlay on the Super Bowl with odds +1000 or longer for a 5.6x wager match between up to $560.
- Super Bowl Flash Boosts: Visit Caesars Sportsbook between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM EST daily for access to limited-time Super Bowl odds boosts, like Evan McPherson Over 1.5 Made Field Goals & Cooper Kupp Over 1.5 TDs boosted to +500.
- $100 Refer-A-Friend Free Bet: Share your “unique personal registration referral link” with friends for a $100 free bet when they make their first deposit of $50 or more.
- Super Bowl Casino Bonus: Bet on the Super Bowl 56 and get 56% of your wager as a casino bonus (MI, NJ, PA, WV only).
Caesars Super Bowl Prop Bets
Caesars Sportsbook offers several prop bets on the 2022 NFL playoffs leading up to Super Bowl 2022 that bettors can place right now. Here are the current player prop bets at Caesars Sportsbook:
QB Prop Bets
- Total Passing Touchdowns (+/-1.5)
- Total Passing Yards (Stafford +/-278.5, Burrow +-273.5)
- Total Passing Completions (+/-24.5)
- Total Passing Attempts (+/-35.5)
- Longest Passing Completion (+/-38.5)
- Total Rushing Yards (Stafford +/-5.5, Burrow +/-11.5)
Offense Prop Bets
- Total Rushing Yards (Akers +/-62.5, Mixon +/-64.5)
- Total Rushing Receiving Yards (+/-81.5 to +/-95.5)
- Total Receiving Yards (+/-14.5 to +/-102.5)
- Total Receptions (+/-5.5 to +/-8.5)
- Longest Reception (+/-23.5 to +/-27.5)
- Total Kicking Points (+/-7.5)
- Total Made Extra Points (+/-2.5)
- Total Made Field Goals (+/-1.5)
- Coin Toss Heads Or Tails (+100)
- Who Will Win The Coins Toss (-101)
- 1st Scoring Play (+150 to +4500)
- Score First And Final Result (+105 to +550)
- Yes/No will there be overtime (+750 yes, -1200 no)
- Player To Score First Points In The Game (+375 to +4000)
- First Team To 10, 20 (-175 to +145)
- Total Match Points Odd/Even
- Exact Total Los Angeles Rams Points
- Exact Total Cincinnati Bengals Points
- Double Result (halftime/full time winners)
- Last Team To Score In Game (-120/-110)
- Last Team to Score in 1st Half (-120/-110)
- Total Match Points Odd/Even (-135/+115)
- Yes/No will there be a safety (+800 yes, -1400 no)
- Winning Margin (LA by 1-6 points, CIN by 1-6 pints, LA by 7 to 12 points, etc.)
The list of Super Bowl prop bets at Caesars Sportsbook goes on and on. Bet now with a deposit-match free bet between $50 to $1,500, good on almost any Super Bowl prop bet or same-game parlay.
Super Bowl Betting Promotions At Online Sportsbooks
Right now, online sportsbooks offer a wide range of sports betting promotions for use on any sport, including all 2022 NFL Playoffs games. But as the championship draws closer, you’ll see most of the top online sportsbooks in the US offering Super Bowl betting promotions specifically. Here’s the current landscape, which we’ll update as new offers become available:
|Online Sportsbook||Promo Code||States Operating|
|DraftKings Super Bowl Promo:||Deposit $5, Get $50 Free + 20% deposit match up to $1,000||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY|
|BetMGM Super Bowl Promo:||Risk-free bet up to $1,000 with bonus code PLAYSPORTS||AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY (risk-free bet not available in NY)|
|Caesars Super Bowl Promo:||Up to $1,250 on Caesars + 1000 Tier Credits + 1000 Reward Credits® with promo code: SBBONUSFULL||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA & WV|
|FanDuel Super Bowl Promo:||Risk-free bet up to $1,000||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY|
Terms and conditions apply to all Super Bowl betting promotions and welcome offers. Please practice Responsible Gaming.