Caesars Sportsbook Maryland Promo Code & Review
Caesars Sportsbook has long been known in the online sports betting industry for its generous bonuses and promotions, especially for new users.
The current welcome offer from Caesars is no exception. The promo code for Caesars Sportsbook Maryland, SBBONUSFULL gives you 100% back if your first bet loses, up to $1,250. Caesars calls this deal first bet insurance.
When will Caesars Sportsbook be legal in Maryland? The hopeful launch date is September or October 2022. This page will be updated in the meantime, including any changes to the Caesars Sportsbook Maryland promo codes or bonus offers leading up to the start date.
100% insurance on first bet up to $1,250 back Lost bet is refunded as a free bet of equal value All real-money wins instantly available for cashout Winnings from free bet available when deposited money is wagered
Caesars Sportsbook Maryland Promo Code For September 2022
New users can get in on the Caesars Sportsbook Maryland promo code: SBBONUSFULL. Deposit the $50 minimum or more and place your first bet. If it loses, it’s insured up to $1,250. In this case, insurance means that you receive your wager back in the form of one free bet credit. So while you can’t withdraw this credit as cash, you get, in essence, two tries to get your first bet right.
This is a fantastic way to give Caesars Sportsbook a try.
|💰 Caesars NY Promo Code:||SBBONUSFULL|
|💵 Deposit Bonus:||First bet up to $1,250 on Caesars + 1000 Tier Credits + 1000 Reward Credits®|
|🌀 Wagering Requirements:||1x|
|🤑 Best Feature:||Earning Caesars Rewards points|
|⭐ App Store Rating:||4.6 out of 5.0 (11K ratings)|
|💳 Minimum Deposit To Claim Deposit Bonus:||$50|
|✈️ States Available:||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA & WV|
|✅ Date Last Verified:||September 2022|
Caesars Sportsbook Promotions And Rewards Program
Promo Codes For Existing Users September 2022
The Caesars Sportsbook promo codes for existing users in September 2022 include:
- NBA Free Bets: Bet an NBA points spread to get $2 toward a free bet for every point your team covers by.
- Thursday $25 NBA Free Bet: Bet $25 on the points spread for two select NBA games for a $25 free bet whether the wagers win or lose.
- $25 Friday Double: Bet the points spread on the select game to get a 100% wager match as a free bet, up to $25.
- $100 Spread The Word: Share your referral link to friends for a $100 free bet on each of their first deposits of $50 or more.
If you’re not an existing member, use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code: SBBONUSFULL for first-bet insurance up to $1,250. Sign up at Caesars to claim.
Caesars Rewards Program In Maryland
Bettors in Maryland can earn Caesars Rewards points by betting in-person at the Horseshoe Baltimore, one of many Caesars Entertainment properties, as well as betting online via the Caesars Sportsbook Maryland app. If you ever visit Horseshoe Baltimore, this as good a reason as any to join Caesars Sportsbook to earn points on both sides of the coin.
Here’s how to earn Caesars Rewards points:
- Sports Betting: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $5 in potential winnings (maximum 10x amount staked).
- Playing Slots: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $5 bet on the slots at Horseshoe Baltimore or Caesars Casino online in WV, PA, NJ, or MI.
- Play Table Games: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $25 bet on table games in-person or online.
- Online Shopping: Earn 2-30 points for every $1 spent at the Caesars Rewards Marketplace, which features dozens of popular online stores.
- Take A Survey: Take the customer service survey for 500 Caesars Rewards Tier Credits.
You can redeem $1 in bonus money for every 200 Tier Credits earned through the Caesars Rewards program. You also climb the loyalty tiers of the program, and the higher you climb, the more benefits you gain. Here are some examples:
- GOLD TIER (Starting Tier): Free or discounted hotel stays, $5 free bet for your birthday, exclusive pre-sale tickets for select live shows.
- PLATINUM TIER (2nd Tier): $10 monthly free bet, $10 free bet for your birthday, complimentary valet and self-parking at Caesars destinations.
- DIAMOND TIER (3rd Tier): $20 free bets monthly and on your birthday, no resort fees on any hotel stay, 15% off best available advertised room rates, access to VIP Laurel Lounge.
Benefits continue to go up from there as you earn points, including more free stays, bigger free bets, and other great deals. Caesars Rewards is truly the best loyalty program in Maryland online betting.
Competitive odds across hundreds of betting markets "Premier Sports Betting Partner” of the Baltimore Ravens More sportsbooks in Las Vegas than any other company Promo codes available for both new and existing users Available in most states with legal online sports betting Caesars Rewards program among best in the industry
App Store rating 4.6 out of 5.0 (versus 4.8 or 4.9 for other apps) Still uses the old "William Hill" URL for the website version of the sportsbook
Betting Options At Caesars Sportsbook Maryland
Caesars Maryland At A Glance
- Offers tons of lines on a huge variety of sports
- Robust in-play betting section
- Daily Odds Boosts
Every Sport You Want To Bet On
Caesars Sportsbook may have the biggest variety of sports in Maryland. Besides all major professional leagues, collegiate sports, and mainstream international sports, you can also find lines on the following:
- Australian Rules
- UFC and MMA
- Rugby Union
If you’re looking to bet on a more obscure sport, Caesars Sportsbook is always a platform you should check.
Robust In-Play Betting Section
Go to the “InPlay” betting section at Caesars Sportsbook to see all the live betting options going on at that moment. If you’re an MLB bettor, you can wager on events that happen each half-inning. If you like betting on soccer, you can bet on the number of goals for each half for each individual team. Those examples are just to illustrate the pure number of in-play betting options available at Caesars Sportsbook.
Daily Odds Boosts
Caesars Sportsbook offers new odds boosts on a daily basis for local events and top sports taking place. This can include boosting specific team and/or player props, or combining two or more outcomes with an additional profit boost. Many of these offerings are on par if not better than some competitors. If you’re always on the lookout for the best deals, Caesars Sportsbook is a must-have on your device.
Caesars Sportsbook Maryland Sports Betting App
Caesars Sportsbook presents a solid option for bettors looking to wager on major US sports and events. The mobile app version of Caesars Sportsbook is available in eleven states, but the selection of betting markets, welcome bonuses, and other promotions vary from state to state. Caesars Sportsbook offers plenty of US-based, international, and niche betting markets compared to some of its competitors in the US.
The sportsbook and casino app just introduced Caesars Rewards, a program made for frequent bettors and casino players. Rewards include monthly free bets, special offers for gaming, and more. Rewards can also be used for hotel benefits. Terms and conditions apply.
Key Features Of Caesars Sportsbook In Maryland
Types of bets offered: Point spread, moneyline, totals, in-play, prop bets, alternate lines, etc.
Rewards program: Yes, Caesars Rewards program
Sample sports leagues covered: NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, EPL, and much more
Mobile apps: Android and iOS (Web version available)
Deposit methods: ACH/eCheck, credit/debit cards, Play+ Prepaid, cash, PayNearMe, online banking (powered by PayWithMyBank), PayPal
Minimum deposit: $10
Management determines the minimum and maximum wagers on all events. Limits are dictated by max payout rules. Those amounts vary, with football bets offering the largest max payout at $2 million followed by baseball, basketball, and hockey at a $1 million max payout. Here are other maximum payouts for the following sports:
- Soccer – $500,000
- Boxing, golf, tennis, and UFC/MMA – $250,000
- Other sports – $25,000
- Novelty/specials – $10,000
Other products available from sportsbook account:
License Information: Caesars Sportsbook is licensed and regulated by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
Deposits And Cashouts At Caesars Maryland Sportsbook
There are a variety of ways to fund your account and get funds out of your account at Caesars Sportsbook. Just about all of the methods listed below put money on your player balance instantly once the transaction is approved.
How Can I Deposit At Caesars Sportsbook?
|Deposit Method||Minimum Deposit||How long for funds to appear in my account?|
|VISA Debit/Credit Card||$10||Generally instant|
|MasterCard Debit/Credit Card||$10||Generally instant|
|Discover Debit/Credit Card||$10||Generally instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Generally instant|
|Prepaid Card||$10||Generally instant|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Generally instant|
|Caesars Priority Access Prepaid Card||$10||Generally instant|
|Casino Cage Deposit||$10||Generally instant|
The Caesars Sportsbook online app offered in each different state might not include all of the deposit options listed above. This list, which uses Caesars Sportsbook NJ as an example, includes one of the most comprehensive selections of ways to deposit. The Caesars Sportsbook Priority Access Prepaid Card links directly to your sportsbook account, allowing for instant transfers to and from your player balance. The card can also be used as a Discover Card for purchases, and also allows ATM withdrawals.
My Credit Card Was Declined At Caesars Sportsbook. What Do I Do?
Deposits to Caesars Sportsbook represent legal transactions, but the issuing bank behind your credit card still might occasionally decline the deposit. Caesars Sportsbook accepts many other deposit methods, however, and if your credit card is rejected you can try some of the following alternate methods:
- Using the Caesars Sportsbook Priority Access Card
- Using PayPal
- Using eCheck / ACH
How Can I Cash Out From Caesars MD Sportsbook?
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Cashout||How long for funds to appear in my account?|
|ACH/eCheck||$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Online Banking||$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid||$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Caesars Priority Access Prepaid Card||$10||Up to 72 hours|
|PayPal||$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Casino Cage Pick Up||No Minimum||Instant|
Using any of the online withdrawal methods at Caesars Sportsbook Sportsbook could take up to 72 hours for processing. The turnaround time is usually faster than that, however.
How Can You Play At Caesars Online Sportsbook In Maryland?
- Caesars Sportsbook Maryland Android App: The Caesars Sportsbook app is available for Android devices. You can now download it directly from the Google Play platform.
- Caesars Sportsbook Maryland iOS App: Caesars Sportsbook can also be downloaded from the App Store for Apple iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
- Desktop and Mobile Browser: Caesars Sportsbook can also be enjoyed as a browser-based client. Chrome, IE, and Firefox all support the platform.
What You’ll Probably Like About Caesars Maryland Sportsbook
- The Caesars Sportsbook app is available in many states.
- Caesars Sportsbook US isn’t afraid to pay off a big bet. Football wagers offer a maximum payout of $2 million, while the other three major US sports (baseball, basketball, and hockey) all come with a $1 million max payoff.
- If name recognition means much to you, then you cannot do better than Caesars, which has a bigger presence in Las Vegas than any other sportsbook.
- The app offers a plethora of ways to deposit and cash out winnings, including PayPal, online bank transfer, prepaid card, and even cash at the casino cage.
- Just about anyone of legal betting age should be able to find a way to fund a Caesars Sportsbook account, as long as they’re in a state with legal access to the platform.
Yes, but only in states with legalized online sports betting and Caesars Sportsbook on the list of licensed operators. Sports betting is now legal in Maryland, and online sportsbooks are expected to launch later this year. Maryland bettors could see Caesars Sportsbook in their sports betting options.
Yes. Caesars Sportsbook operates as one of the biggest sports betting brands in the world. In all states in which it offers online sports betting, Caesars Sportsbook has gone through a thorough vetting and licensing process.
21 or older. 21 is the legal minimum age to place an online sports wager with Caesars Sportsbook in all of the states in which the platform currently operates.
Yes. The Caesars Sportsbook online sportsbook platform uses geolocation technology to determine your location when you try to make a bet. If you’re not located in one of the states in which Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile sports betting, you’ll be blocked from making the bet.
Caesars Sportsbook offers many different ways to cash out. Withdrawal methods include online bank transfer (ACH/VIP Preferred), PayPal, Play+ prepaid card, and more. Cashouts are usually approved fast and processed immediately.
Yes. Most games and matches offered on the Caesars Sportsbook live betting menu boast several different ways to make in-game and in-play live bets.
PayPal, Play+ Prepaid, and the Caesars Sportsbook Priority Access Prepaid Card represent the deposit methods with the highest acceptance rate. These methods go through at nearly a 100% success rate.
Online bank transfer and credit/debit card deposits are the most convenient deposit methods, but the bank sometimes declines the deposit when you use one of these methods due to it blocking online gambling sites.
SBBONUSFULL. New members at Caesars Online in Maryland can use promo code SBBONUSFULL for 100% back if your first bet loses, up to a $1,250. Terms and conditions apply.