With odds on Super Bowl 2022 expecting to bring in billions in bets (especially after New York and Louisiana launched legal online sports betting this year), BetMGM Sportsbook has a lot of competition. So it’s no surprise that the current BetMGM Super Bowl odds are among the best of the US sports betting apps:
BetMGM Super Bowl Odds
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams (Sunday, Feb. 13 at 6:30 PM EST)
|NFL Team||Odds At BetMGM||Points Spread||Total (O/U)||Starting Odds|
|LA Rams||-250||-4.5 (-110)||44.5||+800|
|CIN Bengals||+200||+4.5 (-110)||44.5||+8000|
New to BetMGM? The BetMGM bonus code is SHARP50 for a $50 free bet on signup, no deposit required, which can be used on the BetMGM Super Bowl odds as well as any other sports market. Simply register for a new BetMGM Sportsbook account today to claim the deal.
How To Get the BetMGM Free $50 Promo
Here’s a step-by-step guide to claim your free $50 with the BetMGM bonus code:
- Sign up for a new BetMGM Sportsbook account with bonus code: SHARP50
- Enjoy the $50 free on signup, no deposit required
- Make a deposit of $10 or more to place your first real-money bet risk-free up to $1,000
- If the first real-money bet loses, it’s refunded in free bets, each worth 20% of the wager (unless it’s $49 or less, in which can it’s refunded as a single free bet of equal value)
The BetMGM bonus code is available in the following states: NY, AZ, CO, D.C., IN, IA, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, and WY.
Available Bets On Super Bowl 2022 At BetMGM Sportsbook
The BetMGM Super Bowl odds encompass the following types of bets, with over 200 different lines available leading up Super Sunday:
- Points Spread: Bet on the favorite to win by more than spread, or bet on the underdog to lose by less than the spread or win the game outright.
- Moneyline: A simple bet on which team will win. The profit margins are much better on the Bengals than the Rams per the BetMGM Super Bowl odds.
- Totals (Over/Under): Guess whether the total points (both teams’ scores combined) will be over or under the number guessed by the sportsbook.
- Super Bowl Parlay Bet: You can combine multiple picks from the BetMGM Super Bowl odds and combine them into a single wager, such as the Rams moneyline, Cooper Kupp +120 receiving yards, and Matthew Stafford 305+ passing yards for +425 total odds.
- Player Prop: Bet on which player will score the first TD, or how many yards receiving Cooper Kupp will have. The possibilities are endless here, and BetMGM will also take bet requests if you don’t see a wager you want to place.
- Game Prop: Which team will win the first quarter or the first half? How many points will come from field goals? Will anyone run back a kickoff? What will be the exact winning margin? You can bet on it all with the current BetMGM Super Bowl odds.
Ready to wager? Visit BetMGM Sportsbook to lock in the Super Bowl odds, which have been changing daily as more people place their bets.