One could argue the best time to wager on the Super Bowl is in September when the chance for a big payoff on a winning bet is highest. FanDuel Sportsbook makes that a smart choice by giving out $5 for every game your team wins in the 2022-23 season. All you have to do is opt in to the FanDuel Super Bowl promo on the app’s promotions section, then place a $50 wager on the current odds for Super Bowl 2023.
No matter which team you think will win the NFL Championship Game this year, you’ll get $5 for every game they win in the regular season. That’s free betting credit you can use during the regular season to enhance your NFL betting, and the early it’s placed, the more bonus money you have a chance to win.
How the FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Works
The FanDuel Super Bowl promo is a unique NFL betting promotion that ties the performance of your Super Bowl pick to free betting credits from FanDuel. Here’s all you need to do:
- Visit FanDuel Sportsbook and create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Place a $50+ straight wager on the Super Bowl 2023 Outright Betting market with FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Receive $5 in Free Bets for each game your selected team wins during the 2022-2023 NFL regular season.
- Use the $5 FanDuel betting credits during the regular season on the NFL (or any other sporting event).
- Free Bets are maxed out at $50.
For example, suppose you bet $50 on the Buffalo Bills to win Super Bowl 2023:
- If the Bills win 10 games, you get $50 in free bets ($5 x 10 wins)
- The $5 bonus will be issued by FanDuel weekly, within 72 hours after your team’s game has been completed.
Or, if you bet $50 on the Packers to win Super Bowl 2023 and Green Bay wins eight games, you’ll get $40 in free bets (eight $5 bets issued the week after your team wins).
Be sure to locate the Super Bowl LVII Outright Betting under the NFL betting tab in FanDuel Sportsbook. Once you add a bet of at least $50 on the current Super Bowl 2023 odds, you’ll automatically be entered into the promo to get $5 in betting credit for each win by that team.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion from FanDuel, and your $5 in free bets can only be used for future bets, not cashed out.
Best Super Bowl 2023 Odds
At the time of this writing, the best Super Bowl odds included:
- Buffalo Bills +600
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +750
- Kansas City Chiefs +1000
- Los Angeles Rams +1100
- Green Bay Packers +1200
- Los Angeles Chargers +1400
- San Francisco 49ers +1600
- Denver Broncos +1700
- Philadelphia Eagles +2000
- Baltimore Ravens +2000
- Dallas Cowboys +2000
- Cincinnati Bengals +2200
- Indianapolis Colts +2200
All odds from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Thoughts on Super Bowl 2023 Odds
- Clearly, oddsmakers at FanDuel are not impressed by the Bengals and do not think the team will return to the Super Bowl. Mighty Joe Burrows may have something to say about that.
- Yes, the Cowboys and Colts have the same odds to win Super Bowl LVII. A $50 winning wager on Dallas to win the next Super Bowl would pay out $1,000.
- Should Matthew Stafford become the first quarterback to lead his team to back-to-back Super Bowl titles since Tom Brady in 2005, a winning $100 wager would get you $1,100. Or nearly enough for a family of two to see an NFL game.
- Russell Wilson’s arrival in Denver has greatly increased expectations for the Broncos (+1700 from FanDuel). Last season before Week One, Denver was +3000 to win Super Bowl LVI.
- The longest odds in Super Bowl LVII Outright Betting from FanDuel are for the Houston Texans at +30,000. This means a $50 winning bet on the Texans winning the Super Bowl in 2023 would return $1.5 million.