After two more thrilling NFL Playoff games, the odds on Super Bowl 2022 are set for the big game on Sunday, February 13 at 6:30 PM EST. The Cincinnati Bengals, champions of the AFC, will face the NFC Champion Los Angeles Rams. Before you place a bet, find the best odds at the top sports betting apps below:
Super Bowl Odds 2022
Best Vegas Odds to Win Super Bowl
After the conclusion of the NFL Conference Championship games, these are the best Super Bowl 2022 odds from Vegas sportsbooks, available online in several US states:
- Rams -185 (Caesars)
- Rams -190 (BetMGM and DraftKings)
- Rams -198 (FanDuel)
Get Free Bets on Super Bowl 2022 odds with these exclusive bonus offers.
Best Odds On The Underdog
For those who want to put money down on the Bengals to cover, the best odds are from Caesars, DraftKings, and FanDuel, all of which list the Bengals at +4 against the favored Rams.
- FanDuel Sportsbook offers the best odds on the underdog. The Bengals were +166 from FanDuel Sportsbook on early Monday, a little less than two weeks away from the big game. That means if you bet $100 on Cincinnati and your bet wins, you would win $166.
Best Over/Under Odds In Vegas For Super Bowl 2022
- Over 49.5 (-110) at Caesars, BetMGM, and FanDuel
- Under 49.5 (-105) at DraftKings
Super Bowl 2022 Game Details
Super Bowl 2022 will be played at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, the home of the Los Angeles Rams. This marks the second straight year that a team has played a Super Bowl in their home venue.
Oddsmakers have the Rams as the early betting favorites for the 56th Super Bowl, behind star players Matthew Stafford, Aaron Donald, Von Miller. Cooper Kupp, and Odell Beckham Jr.
Super Bowl Over/Under Historical Trends
Vegas oddsmakers set the betting lines for the Super Bowl following the completion of the AFC and NFC Championship Games. This year, the Super Bowl will be played two weeks after Championship Weekend. The extra week of preparation may or may not help teams ready for their competition on both sides of the football in the big game.
- The Over has come in 27 times in the Super Bowl, and the Under has come in 28 times.
Quick Facts About These Two Super Bowl 2022 Teams
- The Bengals seek their first Super Bowl title.
- The Rams won Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000, and they’ve won three titles in the NFL (two before the 1970 NFL/AFL merger and the Super Bowl era).
- The Bengals lost two Super Bowls in the 1980s, both to the 49ers.
- The Rams have appeared in four Super Bowls, losing three in 1979, 2001, and 2018.