PokerStars Casino Bonus Code 2023
PokerStars online casino is licensed and open to players in Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. All new users can redeem a welcome offer upon registration, and no PokerStars casino bonus code is necessary. Get started at PokerStars Casino by wagering a minimum of $1 on a game of your choice, and PokerStars will credit you with $100 in free play.
Though that is the welcome offer we would recommend for most users, it’s actually not the only one. You could alternatively choose a 100% deposit match of up to $600. Again, you don’t need a PokerStars bonus code if you choose this offer.
Users can access this online casino via the desktop site or PokerStars Casino mobile app, which is available to download on iOS and Android devices. Simple navigation and a strong search function make it easy to browse the site, even as a new player.
Other benefits to playing at this casino include special rewards, tournaments, and exclusive titles. We’ll share everything you should know here, including how to claim your PokerStars Casino welcome offer.
Bet $1, Get $100 welcome offer. Alternative offer of a $600 (max) deposit match. PokerStars Rewards for all users. Daily promotions for existing players. No PokerStars Casino bonus code needed. VIP experience available. Top-rated brand. Fast customer support. App available on iOS and Android.
PokerStars Casino Bonus Code September 2023
|PokerStars Casino Bonus Code||Click to Claim|
|No Deposit Bonus||N/A|
|PokerStars Casino First Deposit Bonus||Bet $1, Get $100 in bonus play|
|Secondary Options||100% deposit match of up to $600|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
How to Claim the PokerStars Casino Sign-up Bonus
It’s easy to claim the PokerStars welcome offer as a new player, especially since no bonus code is necessary. To create an account and unlock your bonus, you must be 21 or older. Follow our steps below to get started at the casino.
- Click to claim the PokerStars welcome offer.
- Select your state as prompted and click the green ‘Play’
- Enter your email address and create a username and password.
- Agree to the site’s terms and select your marketing preferences.
- Hit ‘Create Account’ to finalize your details.
- Open ‘My Rewards,’ then ‘Challenges.’
- Opt into the PokerStars welcome bonus of your choice.
Once you’ve opted in, deposit funds to your account (minimum $10) and wager a minimum of $1 on a casino game of your choice. This must be done within five days of creating your account. PokerStars will then credit you with $100 in bonus play, split into six bonus chests. Here’s how the prizes break down.
- Day 0 – Two $5 Spin & Go tickets for PokerStars
- Day 1 – 50 free spins for PokerStars Casino
- Day 2 – Two $5 Spin & Go tickets and one $10 ticket for PokerStars
- Day 3 – $10 casino instant bonus
- Day 4 – Two $10 Spin & Go tickets
- Day 5 – $30 casino instant bonus
Each chest must be opened within five days of receipt and meet the wagering requirements laid out below.
If you choose the deposit match, it’s more straightforward. Opt-in (no PokerStars Casino bonus code required), deposit at least $10, and whatever you deposit will be matched up to $600 in bonus dollars. Again, there are wagering requirements before you can withdraw the money, which we discuss below.
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see PokerStars Casino for details. 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Playthrough Requirements at PokerStars
As explained above, your $100 PokerStars bonus will be credited to your account as a series of prize chests. To clear these, you will need to use the PokerStars Rewards system. Earn two Redemption Points for every $1 in casino credit to unlock the bonus for withdrawal. You can play slots or table games to clear this hurdle, but not live dealer titles.
Any unused prize chests will be forfeited five days after receipt. To cancel your participation in the offer at any time, contact PokerStars Casino customer support.
If this welcome offer doesn’t sound right for you, PokerStars offers a second option: a first deposit match offer of up to $600. To claim this, follow our registration steps above; then, opt into the deposit offer on the ‘My Rewards’ page. Wagering requirements apply.
With the deposit match offer, the playthrough is the same as the bet and get offer described above. You must earn two Redemption Points for every $1 in casino site credit awarded. Note that live dealer table games do not count toward this requirement, either.
Where Is PokerStars Casino Available?
PokerStars Casino (both the website and the PokerStars Casino app) is currently operating in a small handful of states. A slightly different product is available in each, but you can expect the same great games, promotions, and customer support across the board. Here’s a breakdown of PokerStars’ availability across the US.
- PokerStars Casino in New Jersey: New Jersey was the first state to welcome PokerStars Casino when it launched in 2016. The NJ online casino is partnered with Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City and is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- PokerStars Casino in Pennsylvania: PokerStars Casino went live alongside the online poker site in November 2019. It was the only operator to offer online poker in PA at the time. The Pennsylvania online casino launched in partnership with Mount Airy Casino Resort. PokerStars Casino PA is licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- PokerStars Casino in Michigan: PokerStars Casino launched its Michigan online casino app in February 2021, making it the first casino site in the Wolverine State to also offer online poker. The MI casino operates in partnership with the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indian Gaming Authority. PokerStars Casino MI is licensed and regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
Read more: Best Online Casinos for US Players
About the PokerStars Rewards Club
The PokerStars Rewards Club is a tailored way for the casino to celebrate your loyalty. Earn reward points every time you play real money games, and watch as you work to complete your progress bars. Every time you do so, you will receive personalized prize chests loaded with rewards. Manage all of this using the ‘My Rewards’ section of your account.
This rewards club is made up of six levels that provide increasingly valuable prizes. Each level works on a 28-day rolling period. If you do not win a chest within 28 days, you will be demoted to a level where chests are easier to win but contain fewer rewards.
An example breakdown of how you will earn Rewards Points as a PokerStars Casino player is featured below. We’ve also included the conversion to Redemption Points, which you will need when clearing your welcome bonus. Most titles at the casino contribute to the Rewards Club differently. The full table can be viewed here.
|Game||Wager required to earn 1 Reward Point||Wager required to earn 1 Redemption Point|
|VIP Blackjack/Blackjack Three Seat||$8.83||$53|
Games Available at PokerStars Casino
The PokerStars Casino library offers an extensive range of slots, roulette, video poker, and blackjack titles. There’s even a fantastic live dealer lobby available to players in New Jersey, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
Browse the site using the navigation menu at the top of the page, or switch to the search function to look for specific titles. The more you play, the more PokerStars will learn your gaming habits. In turn, it will fill your ‘My Casino’ page with your favorites and new titles you might like to try.
PokerStars Casino App at a Glance
- ‘My Casino’ page filled with your favorites and player recommendations
- Range of classic, new, and exclusive online slots
- ‘Card and Table’ library including blackjack, roulette, and video poker
- Live dealer casino of 15+ real-time table games
Slot Games at PokerStars
Slots at PokerStars are split into categories to make it easy for you to find your favorites. View the most popular titles, the latest releases, exclusive games, or Megaways/jackpot slots at your leisure.
Click the ‘i’ button on any title to view details about each game, including its min/max bet, paylines, and bonus features. As the oldest state iteration, PokerStars New Jersey has the largest slots library at this time.
Here are some of the most popular slot games at the online casino.
- Divine Fortune: A classic that appears on ‘Popular’ casino pages time and time again, Divine Fortune is a five-reel progressive jackpot game with 20 paylines. Spin from a minimum of $0.20 and enjoy four bonus features, including a free spins round and a jackpot bonus game. Divine Fortune is a medium volatility game with an RTP of 96.6%.
- Pacific Boom: Created by Core Gaming, Pacific Boom is a PokerStars-exclusive slot sitting on five reels and three rows. This 20-payline game is perfect for fans of the ocean and is playable from $0.20 per spin. Pacific Boom has an RTP of 95.08%.
- Jumanji: Another player-favorite, Jumanji will take you on a jungle adventure across its five reels and 36 paylines. This NetEnt game has four bonus features and a maximum win potential of 504 times your stake. Jumanji has an RTP of 96.33%.
- Mercy of the Gods: Head out on an Ancient Egyptian journey with Mercy of the Gods. This five-reel title has 20 fixed paylines and several fun features including a pick-me bonus and three jackpots. Mercy of the Gods is a high-volatility title and has an RTP of 96.64%.
Roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and video poker are all available at PokerStars Casino. It’s easy to browse by game type when looking for poker, roulette, and blackjack specifically, but you will need to use the search bar for other games.
The casino has several exclusive table games including PokerStars Blackjack as well as titles with multiplayer options, such as American Roulette and Classic Blackjack.
Video poker fans can unsurprisingly find an impressive collection at PokerStars. Look for Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, Jacks or Better, and 15+ more.
Live Dealer Games
PokerStars has a fantastic live dealer casino available on both desktop and mobile devices. You will find some of the best in the business here, with titles from Playtech, Pragmatic Play, and Evolution Gaming. PokerStars also runs several exclusive live dealer games.
Look out for impressive variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. The casino also has a ‘Game Show’ page, which features live titles like Adventures Beyond Wonderland, Dead or Alive Saloon, and Monopoly.
Just remember that live dealer games do not count toward meeting the playthrough requirements of the PokerStars Casino welcome offer bonus code.
Ways to Access PokerStars Casino
PokerStars is available to play on desktops, mobiles, and tablets. Here’s how.
- PokerStars on desktop: Access the PokerStars desktop site at any time, within legal state lines.
- PokerStars on mobile browser: Enjoy PokerStars Casino without downloading the app by opening the site on your mobile browser. Most functions work just as well as the app, but we would recommend the download to enjoy the full casino experience.
- PokerStars iOS app: Download PokerStars onto your iPhone or iPad. Start by opening the casino site, then follow the iOS prompt to be redirected to the App Store.
- PokerStars Android app: Download PokerStars onto your Android smartphone or tablet. Open the casino on your device and follow the Android prompt to download the app directly.
Key Features of PokerStars Casino
- Games: PokerStars offers a solid range of games across all states, with the largest library available to players in New Jersey. Enjoy slots, jackpots, blackjack, video poker, roulette, and baccarat. A fantastic live dealer lobby is also open to users around the clock.
- Rewards program: The PokerStars Rewards Club is a great way to earn tailored prizes for your play. Track your progress on the site or mobile app and work your way up six loyalty levels.
- Banking: It’s easy to deposit or withdraw funds at PokerStars Casino from a minimum of $10 (and remember that a deposit is all that you need to activate the welcome offer; PokerStars Casino does not need a bonus code). Use the app or desktop site to access the cashier. Enjoy fast and simple transactions using online banking, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and more.
- Responsible gambling: All users can set limits on their PokerStars Casino app. This can be done to limit your time spent playing, the wagers you place, or the deposits you make. It’s also possible to self-exclude from the online casino or to close your account entirely.
Banking Options at PokerStars Casino
PokerStars offers many banking methods to minimize your time spent at the cashier. Transactions start from a minimum of $10. Deposits are instant while processing times on withdrawals vary depending on the chosen payment method.
Deposit Options at PokerStars Casino
Here’s an idea of the ways you can fund your PokerStars Casino account. Deposit methods vary by state. You can check the full list for your area by locating the ‘Information’ tab in the footer of the site. From there, you can click the ‘Payments’ link to view a complete table of payment methods available to you.
- Instant bank transfer
- Instant eChecks
Withdrawal Options at PokerStars Casino
As a general rule, five withdrawal methods are available. Click the Cashier button in the lobby and select ‘Withdraw’ to get started. You can then enter an amount and choose from the following options:
- Instant eChecks
Banking In Person at PokerStars
If you would prefer to deposit or withdraw in person instead of via the PokerStars Casino app, the operator offers in-person banking with its casino partners in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Here’s where to find them, and remember to take a government-issued ID with you.
- Mount Airy Casino Resort Pennsylvania: 312 Woodland Rd, Mt Pocono, PA 18344, United States
- Resorts Casino Hotel New Jersey: 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States
Things to Love About PokerStars Casino
Here are some of the perks of choosing PokerStars Casino.
- ‘My Casino’ lobby: Browse your very own tailored games lobby with ‘My Casino.’ Here, PokerStars will share your most-loved games and the titles you’re likely to enjoy based on your gaming history.
- PokerStars Rewards Club: Earn rewards for your play with the PokerStars Rewards Club.
- Ongoing promotions: PokerStars runs promotions almost every day of the week! Look out for daily deposit matches, free spin offers, and more. No PokerStars Casino bonus codes are needed for most daily promotions.
Improvements to PokerStars Casino
PokerStars is a fantastic online casino, but there’s always room for improvement. Here’s a site function we would like to see change.
- Better site navigation: We would love to see more navigation options from PokerStars, both on the desktop site and the PokerStars Casino app. The casino could really improve by giving playing further ways to sort and filter games.
Is PokerStars Casino Right for You?
PokerStars is loved by players across the US for its range of games, fast banking, and busy promotions page. As one of the most recognizable gaming brands in the country, PokerStars is sure to take care of you. Players in New Jersey certainly benefit from the most robust version of this online casino, but Michigan and Pennsylvania are not far behind.
You won’t need to enter a specific bonus code at PokerStars Casino. Instead, just register your account at PokerStars and claim one of the welcome offers available to you on the ‘Challenges’ page.
All new PokerStars users can claim a ‘Bet $1, Get $100 in Freeplay’ welcome offer. This will be credited to your account as six prize chests. Alternatively, you can choose to claim a 100% deposit match offer of up to $600. Wagering requirements apply. You do not need a PokerStars Casino bonus code; just click our exclusive link to claim this great deal.
PokerStars Casino is currently licensed and regulated in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. You must be within state lines to create an account and play.
A $10 minimum applies to all PokerStars deposits. You can fund your account using various methods, including Visa/MasterCard, PayNearMe, and PayPal.
Yes, PokerStars has a fantastic live dealer lobby. It’s packed with real-time games from Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and Playtech. Enjoy live blackjack, roulette, poker, and baccarat.
You must be 21 or older to create a PokerStars Casino account. All players are required to verify their age upon registration.