Caesars Sportsbook Promo for up to $1,000
Caesars Sportsbook is legal in more than 20 U.S. states and is expected to go live in three more within the next calendar year. The site is available in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and many other locales. It is a top option for sports bettors in those states due to its combination of betting options, odds, and promotions.
Collect a bonus bet up to $1,000 on your first wager after you make a first deposit and use the promo code SBBONUS1000. Collect the winnings if you win and get a second chance to win big if you lose. Either way, you’ll receive 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits.
Bonus bets are a part of the Caesars Rewards program, too. Receive a bonus bet each month based on your Caesars Rewards level.
When it comes to wagers, Caesars Sportsbook stands out with parlays, teasers and odds boosts. Caesars often has the best moneyline odds on baseball and hockey industry-wide, though it falls behind with point spreads and over/under bets at times.
$1,000 bonus bet welcome promo. Deposit as little as $20 to get started. Make a $10 bet to receive the bonus bet offer. Caesars Rewards is a six-tiered program with bonus bets and special rewards at Caesars resorts. ‘Get The App’ button makes it easy to download the sports betting app. Futures bets compare favorably with those at DraftKings, BetRivers and BetMGM. Parlay Cards to help newcomers learn how to make parlay bets. Plethora of NFL betting markets for every regular season and playoff game.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Details for March 2024
Caesars Sportsbook offers new users a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000 in bonus bets. Sign up using the Caesars Sportsbook bonus code SBBONUS1000 to claim your welcome bonus in March.
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
|• Up to $1,000 on Caesars + 1000 Tier Credits + 1000 Rewards Credits®️
• Place a first wager on $10 or more.
• If you win, keep the winnings.
• If you lose, receive 100% of the stake back as a bonus bet up to $1,000
• Win or lose, you receive 1000 Tier Credits + 1000 Rewards Credits®️
|Available to in Users in
|AZ, CO, IN, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV
|Best Deposit Options
• Online banking
|Best Sport to Bet on
|Baseball: Makes it easy with same-game parlays, ready-made quick picks, and odds boosts.
|- Excellent welcome bonus with a bonus bet up to $1,000.
- Includes 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Rewards Credits.
- Monthly bonus bets via the Caesars Rewards program.
- An extra bonus bet during your birthday month.
- Caesars Rewards does the heavy lifting on reload bonuses.
- No listed reload bonuses on the promo page, so do not forget the monthly bonus bets.
|March 4, 2024
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Caesars Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
What You Need to Know about the Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
The Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus includes a bonus bet for those who lose their first wager on the site. It is a kind of rebate or insurance against losing the first bet. An example should help illustrate the offer.
Imagine that the Boston Celtics are eight-point favorites over the Miami Heat at home in a playoff game. If you made a $50 first bet on the Miami Heat as the eight-point underdog and the Celtics won by 10, they would cover and you would lose.
Because you lost $50 on your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook, you would be eligible for a $50 bonus bet. If you had made a $10 bet and lost, you would qualify for a $10 bonus bet. If you made a $1,000 bet and lost, then you would get a $1,000 bonus bet (the max).
Alternatively, if you had won the Celtics-Heat bet, then you would have collected about $45 from the -110 bet and simply enjoyed your winnings.
Signing up at Caesars Online Sportsbook
Signing up for a Caesars Sportsbook account takes a few minutes. It is a similar process for desktop or mobile devices, though bettors might need to turn on their geolocation software if they use an Android or iOS device. Instructions for location services are below.
Sign Up Using Desktop Devices
- When you visit the Caesars Sportsbook homepage on a desktop device, start by clicking the “Get Started” link.
- Fill out the form with personal information like name, address, phone number and birth date.
- Create a password of your own, then answer two security questions to back up your password.
- Next, give the last four digits of your Social Security number. Add any promo codes you need to activate the bonus bet offer.
- The site prompts new signups to acknowledge they are 21 years or older and are not on any exclusion lists.
- In certain states, you will be asked to assure that you are not an owner, athlete, coach, referee, manager, handler, athletic trainer, or horse trainer. People in those roles are barred from gambling on sports.
- Finally, turn on two-factor authentication for an added level of security.
Registering with iPhone or Android Devices
- If you visit the site using an Android or iOS device, use the drop-down menu on the top right of the page to click the “Get the App” link.
- Those who use iPhone or iPad should click “Download for iOS,” which takes you to the App Store download.
- Next, click “Get” and verify your ownership of the device to start installation. Wait for the sportsbook app to install.
- Then, follow the same instructions as above for desktop, starting with Step 2.
If you are in the jurisdiction and your mobile devices show that you are out of state, make certain that the Location Services/GPS/Wi-Fi are enabled on your phone. To make certain Location Services are turned on for iOS devices, go to Settings > Privacy > Locations Services.
For Android devices, go to Settings > Location Services.
Where is Caesars Sportsbook Legal?
Caesars Sportsbook is up and running in nearly two dozen states. You can bet with the Caesars Sportsbook mobile app in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Users can also play in Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico with their Caesars account if they’re within the borders of those U.S. jurisdictions. Also, the cities of Spokane and Muckleshoot in the state of Washington have special rules, so Caesars has specific sportsbook portals for those two cities.
- Caesars Sportsbook Arizona: Caesars Sportsbook Arizona launched on Jan. 19, 2023, in partnership with the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Arizona Department of Gaming oversees sports betting in Arizona.
- Caesars Sportsbook Colorado: Caesars partners with the Lady Luck Casino in Blackhawk. The Colorado Limit Gaming Control Commission and the Colorado Division of Gaming license sportsbooks in the state. (Read more: Colorado sportsbook bonuses)
- Caesars Sportsbook Florida: Caesars Sportsbook Florida partners with NYRA Bets (New York Racing Association) in Florida. If Florida ever officially launches sports betting, the Florida Gaming Control Commission would license the site. (Read more: Florida sports betting promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Illinois: Ceasars’ partner in Illinois is the Chicago White Sox. The Illinois Gaming Board licensed the partnership. (Read more: Illinois online casinos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Indiana: Caesars’ partner in Indiana is Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS). Since May 14, 2022, Caesars has operated a retail sportsbook out of the Pagoda Plaza at the IMS. The Indiana Sports Wagering & Paid Fantasy Sports Division licensed the sportsbook. (Read more: Indiana sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Iowa: Two businesses partner with Caesars in Iowa—Horseshoe Council Bluffs and Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf. The Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (IRGC) is the regulator that oversees operations. Read more: Iowa online casinos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Kansas: Since May 22, 2023, Caesars Sportsbook has operated in partnership with the Kansas Crossing Casino & Hotel. The Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission (KRGC) approved licensing for the deal. (Read more: Kansas sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Kentucky: Kentucky online sportsbooks launched on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2023. Caesars has partnerships with Red Mile Gaming & Racing and Keeneland to facilitate its Kentucky launch. There is a Caesars retail sportsbook at Red Mile Gaming & Racing. The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission (KHRC) is in charge of licensing in the Bluegrass State. (Read more: Kentucky sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana: Harrah’s New Orleans is the Louisiana partner of Caesars Sportsbook. The Louisiana Gaming Control Board (LGCB) and the Louisiana Gaming Enforcement Division licensed the sports betting app. (Read more: Louisiana sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Maine: Caesars partnered with the Maliseet, Mi’kmaq, and Penobscot tribes to launch in Maine. (Read more: Maine sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Maryland: Caesars Sportsbook Maryland launched on Nov. 22, 2022, in partnership with the Baltimore Ravens and the Horseshoe Casino Baltimore. The Maryland State Lottery & Gaming Control Agency licensed the arrangement. (Read more: Maryland sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts: Since Jan. 24, 2023, Caesars has worked with Raynham Park in Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Gaming Commission licenses sportsbook operations in the Commonwealth. (Read more: Massachusetts sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Michigan: In Michigan, Caesars has worked alongside Michigan State University (MSU) Athletics and MSU Sports Properties since Jan. 13, 2022. Playfly Sports, MSU’s third-party multi-media rights holder, helped broker the deal, and the Michigan Gaming Control Board licensed it. (Read more: Michigan sportsbook bonuses)
- Caesars Sportsbook Mississippi: Caesars’ partners in Mississippi are Harrah’s Gulf Coast in Biloxi, Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, and Fitz Tunica Casino & Hotel in Tunica. The licensing authority is the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
- Caesars Sportsbook Nevada: Caesars has a host of retail sportsbooks in Nevada, including Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Horseshoe Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, The Linq, and the Rio All-Suite Hotel in Las Vegas alone. The Nevada Gaming Commission licensed Caesars Online Sportsbook in the Silver State. (Read more: Online gaming in Nevada)
- Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey: The partners in New Jersey are Monmouth Park in Oceanport and Caesars Atlantic City. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement regulates the Caesars Sportsbook in the Garden State. (Read more: NJ online casinos)
- Caesars Sportsbook New Mexico: Caesars’ partner in New Mexico is Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino in Mescalero. The New Mexico Gaming Control Board licenses sports betting in the state.
- Caesars Sportsbook New York: Since April 6, 2022, Caesars Sportsbook’s partner in the state of New York has been the New York Mets. The New York State Gaming Commission licenses the operation. (Read more: New York sports betting promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Ohio: The partners for Caesars Sportsbook in Ohio are Eldorado Gaming Scioto Downs in Columbus and the Cleveland Cavaliers, along with the New York Racing Association (NYRA). The regulator is the Ohio Casino Control Commission. (Read more: Ohio sportsbook promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania: Harrah’s Casino Philadelphia is the online partner and retail sportsbook for Caesars in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) licenses sports betting in the state. (Read more: PA sports betting promos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Tennessee: Caesars’ partner in Tennessee is the Memphis Grizzlies. The Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC) licenses the sports betting app in the Volunteer State. (Read more: Sports betting in Tennessee)
- Caesars Sportsbook Virginia: The partners in Virginia are the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians (EBCI) in Danville and the Danville Otterbots of the Appalachian League. The Virginia Lottery licensed Caesars Sportsbook Virginia. (Read more: Virginia sports betting bonuses)
- Caesars Sportsbook Washington: Caesars Sportsbook’s partners in the state of Washington are the Muckleshoot Casino, the Spokane Tribe Casino, and the Chewelah Casino in Chewelah. The Washington State Gambling Commission licenses sports betting in the state.
- Caesars Sportsbook Washington (Spokane): The Spokane Tribe Casino operates a retail sportsbook in partnership with Caesars in Spokane, while also appearing as an online sports betting option on the Caesars Sportsbook website. Like the previous entry, the Washington State Gambling Commission licenses sports betting in Spokane.
- Caesars Sportsbook Washington (Muckleshoot): The Muckleshoot Casino operates a retail sportsbook in partnership with Caesars in Auburn, while also appearing as an online sports betting option on the Caesars Sportsbook website. Like the previous two entries, the Washington State Gambling Commission licenses sports betting in Muckleshoot.
- Caesars Sportsbook West Virginia: The Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort in New Cumberland is the partner in West Virginia. The West Virginia Lottery is the regulator in the Mountaineer State. (Read more: West Virginia online casinos)
- Caesars Sportsbook Wyoming: The Wyoming Gaming Commission licensed Caesars Sportsbook in January 2021. Sports betting launched on Sept. 1, 2021. Because of a lack of land-based casinos, Caesars Sportsbook has no partner in Wyoming. (Read more: Sports betting in Wyoming)
- Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina: The North Carolina House passed a bill that would legalize mobile sports betting. The Tar Heel State could have up to 12 mobile sportsbooks with the North Carolina Lottery as the regulatory agency. Once Caesars Sportsbook launches in North Carolina, its partner will be Harrah’s Cherokee. The House bill stipulates the North Carolina Education Lottery as the proposed regulator in the Tar Heel State. (Read more: North Carolina sportsbook promos)
- Vermont: Earlier this year, the Vermont House passed a bill that would license 2-6 sportsbook operators. If Vermont legalizes sports betting, the State Lottery Commission would be the most likely existing agency to regulate its sports gambling. (Read more: Sports betting in Vermont)
What Sets Caesars Sportsbook Apart?
Every sportsbook has its strong points and its weaknesses. Caesars Sportsbook is no different. It excels at providing betting options for basketball, football, combat sports and baseball. Caesars fails on futures bets, though.
- ✅ Parlay Cards: Make it easier to create NFL parlay bets. Simply darken the circles to add legs. The 1/2-point cards are bettors’ favorite choice.
- ✅ Basketball Parlays: Make basketball parlays with 2 to 10 teams in a single wager. The 10-team limit is the same as at DraftKings.
- ✅ Football Teasers: Caesars offers 6-point, 6.5-point, 7-point, 10-point and 14-point teasers, which is one point higher than DraftKings’ teasers go. Note: Wagering ties reduces the number of teams in the teaser.
- ✅ Listed Pitcher Bets: Make baseball bets based on “One Specified Pitcher” or “Both Specified Pitchers.” If the selected pitcher or pitchers don’t start the game, the bet is deemed “No Action” and refunded.
- ✅ Round Propositions: Make round prop bets on boxing and MMA.
- 🚫 The football futures are not as good at Caesars Sportsbook as at DraftKings and especially BetMGM.
- 🚫 Caesars’ point spreads and over/under bets are middle of the pack, though its football moneyline bets tend to be better than those at DraftKings, BetRivers and BetMGM.
How Do Deposits and Withdrawals Work at Caesars?
Caesars Sportsbook provides bettors with more deposit options than most of its competitors do. Customers have three land-based locations to use in New Jersey, while Trustly is available for online banking. High rollers can make bank wire transfers.
On the other hand, the additional options can be confusing if you play in multiple states. Read the state breakdown below for payment methods that apply only to certain states.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
- Online banking: Trustly also available
- ACH e-Check
- Cashier Cage: three locations in New Jersey
- Wire Transfer: $10,000 or more
Only in Certain States
- Discover Card: Available at all Caesars Sportsbooks except New Jersey and Iowa.
- Visa and MasterCard: Available in New Jersey if issued by T.D. Bank or Wells Fargo. Available in Iowa and Massachusetts for debit deposits only.
- Deposit at a Tavern: In Nevada, taverns like P.T.’s, Sean Patrick’s and Sierra Gold allow deposits via a Mobile Sports Deposit Hot Spot Kiosk.
- Online banking: Not available in Nevada.
- Skrill: Only available in New Jersey.
Caesars Sportsbook in Conclusion
Caesars Sportsbook offers a bonus bet up to $1,000 for those who use the promo code SBBONUS1000. The bonus bet gives bettors two shots to get lucky on their first bet. The offer includes Tier Credits and Reward Credits no matter how your first bet goes.
Caesars Sportsbook makes it easy for new bettors. Its betting tools are excellent, and Caesars offers a few more deposit options than many of its rivals do. The site’s moneyline bets are among the best in the market, while the boosted odds often beat those at DraftKings. If you often make moneyline bets, consider using Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQs
Bettors get a bonus bet up to $1,000 when they use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code SBBONUS1000. If you win your first bet, you keep the winnings and do not need the bonus bet. Caesars gives you a bonus bet up to $1,000 if you lose your first bet.
For baseball and hockey games, they are much better. Caesars Sportsbook consistently has some of the best boosted odds in U.S. sports betting, though its basketball odds boosts are not as good.
Caesars online sportsbook is legal in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Caesars could expand to North Carolina and Vermont in the coming months.
Caesars Entertainment now owns William Hill, so the sheer amount of expertise and knowledge at Caesars Sportsbook is world-class. More important for U.S. bettors, Caesars Sportsbook is focused on responsible gambling. It is licensed and legal in more than 20 U.S. states, while Bovada is unlicensed and illegal in all 50 U.S. states. When you gamble at Caesars Sportsbook, you do so with a full list of legal protections and self-exclusion tools.
Visa and MasterCard support instant deposits in most licensed states. If you deposit in New Jersey, T.D. Bank or Wells Fargo needs to have issued the card. Also, you will need to use MasterCard and Visa debit cards in Iowa and Massachusetts. ACH e-Check is a good option in places where Visa and MasterCard have complications.