DraftKings Promo for up to $2,050 in Welcome Bonuses
Over the last few years, DraftKings Sportsbook has become a household name among American sports fans. DraftKings first opened its doors as a daily fantasy sports site in 2012, but since 2018, it’s operated primarily as a legal and licensed online sports betting platform, based out of its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
DraftKings Sportsbooks is now available in more than 20 states, including New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maine. North Carolina and Vermont are expected to be the next states to launch. In each of its legal states, DraftKings has made a name for itself thanks to a stellar mobile app and sharp odds, along with its dedicated interfaces for placing live bets and single-game parlays (SGPs).
On top of that, new DraftKings customers can claim up to $2,050 in bonuses with no DraftKings promo code required. When you sign up with one of our exclusive links, you can qualify for the bonus automatically. To learn more about the DraftKings bonus, keep reading.
Welcome Bonus: Worth up to $2,050. Automatic entry into the Dynasty Rewards program. Dedicated platform for building same-game parlays. Lots of promotions and contests available. Well-reviewed mobile app for iOS and Android. Win cash in free-to-play contests.
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Details for March 2024
Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook in March, and you’ll qualify for up to $2,050 in bonuses. You do not need a DraftKings Sportsbook promo code to be eligible.
|DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code
|None needed - Click here to claim promo
|Maximum Welcome Bonus
|• New users only
• Must be 21 or older
|Available to Users in
|AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VT, VA, WV & WY
|Best Deposit Options
|Best Sport to Bet on
|Basketball: Extensive parlays, props and secondary markets available on NBA games, plus industry-leading odds pricing on NCAA basketball.
|Promo Code Verified On
|March 4, 2024
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see DraftKings Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Signing up at DraftKings Sportsbook
It’s super easy to get signed up for a sportsbook account with DraftKings. First, click the green sign-up button at the top of this page. Then, click the “Join Now” button. This will take you to the registration page.
You’ll need to fill out the registration page with your personal information. That includes your full legal name, your address, your phone number, your email and all or part of your SSN. Remember that you do not need a promo code to claim the bonus, as long as you use one of our links.
After you complete the registration form, all that remains is for DraftKings to verify your identity, and approve your new account. Once it does, you can choose a payment method and make a deposit (minimum $5).
Remember, the DraftKings Sportsbook sign-up offer is worth up to $2,050.
Where is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal?
DraftKings Sportsbook is legal in more than 20 states, plus one Canadian province. This makes it one of the most widely available sportsbooks in the U.S., with operations virtually everywhere that online sports betting is legal. See the list below for a full list of where DraftKings is legal and where it might be opening in the near future.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Arizona: DraftKings opened its doors in Arizona in 2021 thanks to a partnership with the PGA at TPC in Scottsdale. Sports betting in Arizona is overseen by the Arizona Department of Gaming. Arizona sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Colorado: DraftKings launched in Colorado in May 2020. It has a retail partnership with Bally’s Black Hawk Casino, west of Denver. The Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission oversees sports betting in the state. Colorado sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Connecticut: DraftKings started operating in Connecticut in October 2021, through a partnership with Foxwoods Resort Casino. Connecticut sports betting is regulated by the gaming division of the Connecticut State Department of Consumer Protection. Connecticut online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois: DraftKings launched in Illinois in 2020 and has a retail sportsbook at Casino Queen in East St. Louis. DraftKings Illinois is overseen by the Illinois Gaming Board. Illinois online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana: DraftKings has been operational in Indiana since October 2019 and is partnered with Ameristar Casino East Chicago, where it has a retail presence. Sports betting in Indiana is regulated by the Sports Wagering and Paid Fantasy Sports Division of the Indiana Gaming Commission. Check this page to view other sportsbook promos in Indiana
- DraftKings Sportsbook Iowa: DraftKings Iowa launched in February 2020. DraftKings has three in-person locations in the state: the Wild Rose Casino & Hotel Clinton, the Wild Rose Casino & Hotel Emmetsburg, and the Wild Rose Casino & Hotel Jefferson. Sports betting in Iowa is under the jurisdiction of the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (Read more: Iowa online gaming and Iowa sports betting promos.)
- DraftKings Sportsbook Kansas: DraftKings opened its doors in Kansas in September 2022, partnered with Boot Hill Casino in Dodge City. DraftKings Kansas is overseen by the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission. Kansas sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Kentucky: Online sportsbooks launched on September 28, 2023, in the Bluegrass State. (Read more: Kentucky online gaming)
- DraftKings Sportsbook Louisiana: DraftKings has been legal in 55 Louisiana parishes since January 2022 and has a partnership with the Golden Nugget Casino Lake Charles. The Louisiana Gaming Control Board oversees all gambling in the state. Louisiana sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Maine: DraftKings Sportsbook launched in Maine on Friday, Nov. 3, 2023. DraftKings and the Passamaquoddy Tribe partnered in the state. The Maine Gambling Control Unit oversees betting in the state. Maine sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland: DraftKings has been open in Maryland since November 2022 and is working to secure a retail presence at the Timonium Racetrack at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. Maryland sports betting is overseen by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission, with licenses granted by the Sports Wagering Application Review Commission. Maryland sportsbook promos can be found by licking the link.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts: DraftKings is headquartered in Boston and has been open in the state since online betting launched on March 10, 2023. DraftKings has made a concerted effort to establish itself in its home state and has inked partnership deals with the Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, and Boston Red Sox, though no retail sportsbook locations are operational yet. Massachusetts sports betting promos.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Michigan: DraftKings Sportsbook opened in Michigan in January 2021. Its retail partner in the state is the Bay Mills Casino in Brimley, in northern Michigan. The Michigan Gaming Control Board oversees both online and retail betting in the state. Michigan online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook New Hampshire: DraftKings was the first sportsbook to launch in New Hampshire, opening its doors in the state in December 2019. It has three retail locations in the state: both Filotimo Casino and Restaurant locations—onein Manchester, the other in Dover—plus the Brook Casino in Seabrook. In New Hampshire, sports betting is regulated by the New Hampshire Lottery Commission. New Hampshire online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook New Jersey: DraftKings Sportsbook launched in New Jersey on Aug. 1, 2018, not long after the overturn of PASPA in the United States Supreme Court. It has a retail sportsbook at Resorts Atlantic City. The Division of Gaming Enforcement is responsible for overseeing sports betting in the state. New Jersey online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook New York: DraftKings launched in New York in January of 2022. It has a retail partnership with the Del Lago Resort and Casino in Waterloo. It is regulated by the New York State Gaming Commission. New York online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina (coming soon): Sports betting in North Carolina has met some obstacles in the past, but it’s moving in the right direction with a bill to legalize betting currently under discussion in the state legislature. Sportsbooks like DraftKings are hoping to be operational in early 2024. North Carolina sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Ohio: DraftKings was among the first sportsbooks to launch in Ohio in January 2023 and is partnered with the Hollywood Casino in Toledo. Its license was issued by the Ohio Casino Control Commission, which regulates sports wagering in the state. Ohio sportsbook promos.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Pennsylvania: DraftKings launched its online sportsbook in Pennsylvania in September 2019 and has a partnership with the Meadows Casino in Washington, southwest of Pittsburgh. It is regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. Pennsylvania online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Tennessee: DraftKings launched in Tennessee in November 2022. Sports betting is legal on an online-only basis in the state and is regulated by the Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council. Tennessee sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Virginia: Virginia was the 12th state in which DraftKings launched its online and mobile sportsbook. It does not have a retail presence in the state; all betting in the state is overseen by the Virginia Lottery. Virginia sports betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook West Virginia: DraftKings Sportsbook has been operational in West Virginia since July 2020. It has a licensing partnership with Hollywood Casino at Charles Town, but no retail sportsbook. The state lottery regulates betting in West Virginia. West Virginia online gaming.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Wyoming: DraftKings is one of just four online sportsbooks available in Wyoming. It launched in the Equality State in September 2021 and does not have a retail partner or land-based presence. DraftKings Wyoming is overseen by the Wyoming Gaming Commission. Wyoming sports betting.
What Sets DraftKings Sportsbook Apart?
DraftKings Sportsbook has a number of key features that set it apart from other online and mobile sportsbook options. Here are some of the best features at DraftKings.
- ✅ DraftKings has a dedicated SGP menu on most games in major leagues, with excellent secondary markets available. For NBA games, you can find first basket props, first three minute props, player points/assists/rebounds/steals/blocks/fouls, player head-to-heads, player combos, and tons of specials.
- ✅ The DraftKings mobile app has some of the fastest update speeds of any sportsbook app, making it the best choice for players who enjoy live betting.
- ✅ DraftKings Dynasty Rewards allows you to earn points—known as “Crowns”—which you can put toward exciting rewards, all just by placing your usual wagers.
- ✅ DraftKings has some of the best basketball odds in the business, especially on NCAA games.
- ✅ The DraftKings welcome bonus has a higher maximum value than sportsbooks like the FanDuel app and WynnBET, and the three-part structure makes it easier to win big without putting up a huge first wager, unlike at Caesars and BetMGM.
- 🚫 Other than the welcome bonus, many promos are capped at small amounts, oftentimes $5 or $10.
How Do Deposits and Withdrawals Work at DraftKings?
DraftKings offers several convenient cashiering options, both for depositing funds into your account and for withdrawing your winnings.
At DraftKings, deposits process instantly, and there is a $5 minimum. That minimum increases to $20 if you choose to deposit with eCheck or at a DraftKings in-person location. The full list of deposit options is as follows, though the availability of some options may vary by jurisdiction:
- Cash (in-person)
- DK gift card
- VIP Preferred
There is a flat $20 minimum on all money withdrawals from your DraftKings account. If you request a check in the mail, it could take up to a week to arrive, but all other methods should process quickly (within 1-3 banking days). Below is the full list:
- Online banking
- Wire transfer
- Check (mailed)
- Cash (in-person)
DraftKings Sportsbook in Conclusion
All things considered, there’s no question that DraftKings is one of the best sportsbook options currently available. With stellar features—from its three-part $2,050 welcome bonus to its state-of-the-art mobile app—it’s no surprise that DraftKings has become one of the market leaders in 20-odd states, with more on the way.
One major draw for new users should be the DraftKings sign-up bonus. You don’t need a code to claim it; just sign up and you’ll be eligible for up to $2,050 in promos.
Once your account is set up, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the other great features at DraftKings. That includes a lightning-fast mobile app with the best live betting interface on the market, highly competitive odds pricing, and an incredibly broad selection of prop bets and parlay options—including tons of SGP possibilities.
On top of that, DraftKings is a trusted brand with a great reputation for integrity and customer service. That means that when you sign up with DraftKings, your satisfaction is virtually guaranteed. You can sign up today and claim the welcome bonus in your state at DraftKings Sportsbook.
DraftKings Sportsbook FAQ
You don’t need a DraftKings Sportsbook promo code to claim the $2,050 DraftKings welcome bonus.
Yes, DraftKings is one of the most reputable sportsbooks available. It’s fully licensed and legal in every state where it operates and offers very responsive customer service if you do run into an issue.
Yes, but it depends. DraftKings offers a wide range of NCAA betting markets, but some states impose restrictions on college betting. For instance, New York prohibits wagering on in-state teams, while Arizona prohibits prop bets on college teams or players. Check your state’s rules on college betting for more information.
No, none of the deposit or withdrawal methods at DraftKings charge fees. There is a $5 minimum for deposits, however, and a $20 minimum for withdrawals.
The minimum age to bet in most states is 21, but in some states, it’s as low as 18. Check your state’s betting laws for more details. Note that you must be of legal betting age and physically located in a legal state to sign up for a DraftKings account and place wagers.