FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas Promo Code
FanDuel is one of the most recognizable sports brands across the nation, thanks largely to its history as one of the leading daily fantasy sports providers. Bettors in Kansas will come to recognize FanDuel Kansas as one of the top sports betting brands as well. FanDuel Sportsbook offers an industry-leading experience and is among the top brands available in states like Kansas with legal sports betting.
Whether it’s the actual performance of the mobile app or the wide array of sports and bets on which to wager, FanDuel users get one of the top experiences through FanDuel. Bettors are encouraged to try and use multiple sports betting apps. Different platforms offer slightly different experiences, so it’s not necessary for bettors to stress over which app is the best on the market. With that said, FanDuel consistently delivers a quality experience that Kansas bettors will like to keep in their rotations.
No Sweat Bonus Bet Paid Back in Bonus Bets Extensive coverage and market variety Market depth and variety is great for newcomers Easy to use app and website interface Multiple deposit and withdrawal options
FanDuel Kansas Promo Code 2023
FanDuel Kansas Sportsbook promo code: Click to Claim
FanDuel Kansas Sportsbook is now offering a $1,000 no sweat first bet. New players need only to register for a FanDuel account. You must be at least 21 years old and physically located in the state of Kansas, but do not need to be a resident of the state.
|FanDuel Kansas Promo Code:||Click To Claim|
|Promo Offer for New Users||Up to $1,000 no sweat first bet|
|Best Feature:||Wide selection of sports and wagers|
|App Store Ratings:||Apple - 4.8 / 5.0 (574k ratings)
Google - 4.7 / 5.0 (89.6k ratings)
|States Available:||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY|
|Date Verified:||March 2023|
There’s no need for a code when depositing to unlock the $1,000 no sweat first bet offer. Just use our exclusive link. Terms and conditions will apply.
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code in Kansas
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in Kansas! It offers a $1,000 no sweat first bet, giving bettors a great way to enjoy entry into the sports betting market.
FanDuel Bonus Offer in Kansas
Kansas bettors can take advantage of FanDuel’s $1,000 No Sweat First Bet promotion.
- The No Sweat First Bet promotion is available to those making their first wager on the FanDuel Sportsbook app.
- A minimum deposit of $10 is required to qualify for the promotion.
- The minimum age to wager through FanDuel Sportsbook is 21 years old.
If the initial wager wins, Kansas bettors can withdraw their winnings. If the initial bet loses, the dollar amount up to $1,000 will be paid back in the form of bonus bets. Those bonus bets must be wagered and redeemable after a 1x playthrough. That’s a much friendlier requirement than some sportsbooks in the market.
While the welcome promotions are reserved for new users making their initial wagers, FanDuel doesn’t neglect returning members. FanDuel provides existing members with several promotions and odds boosters, so Kansas bettors don’t have to feel like they’ll be cast aside once they’ve already placed their first wager. Also, some ongoing promotions include free games, parlay insurance, and odds boosts, among others.
How does the FanDuel Kansas Promo Code Work?
FanDuel’s No Sweat First Bet will be similarly easy now that the sports betting app — and legal sports betting — is live in the state. Kansas bettors can use the exclusive Bonus.com link that automatically applies the promo code at sign-up. Users must be at least 21 years of age and upon signing up, will be able to make their initial deposit. To qualify for the promotion, users must deposit at least $10. Remember, though, the max value of the No Sweat First Bet is $1,000.
Users who anticipate betting over a long period or as an ongoing hobby should strongly consider making a max first wager as a winning bet that could provide a nice starting bankroll for a new user. In states with DFS and sports betting, users can use their FanDuel funds across the app’s suite of offerings. That’s another thing to consider for anyone wavering on just how much of an initial deposit to make.
Once a user is signed up and has made their initial deposit, a bet of up to $1,000 can be placed on any sports betting market. If that bet wins, the payout is immediately available for cashout. A winning first bet means there’s no refund, but a winning bet is preferable anyway. In the case of a loss, the wager is paid back in the form of bonus bets that must be wagered 1x to cash out. FanDuel’s terms and conditions are more straightforward than some of the other sportsbooks in the industry. When it is time to cash out winnings, users can do so via PayPal, online bank transfer, and other simple methods.
FanDuel Kansas Review
Kansans will find one of the top sports betting experiences on FanDuel Sportsbook. FanDuel delivers as well or better than most of the other sportsbooks in the market from start to finish. Here are some features bettors will find at FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas.
- Wide selection of sports and bets – Whether a bettor wants to wager on domestic leagues such as MLB, NFL, and NBA; wager on international soccer or rugby; or bet on obscure sports and contests such as darts and billiards, FanDuel will have odds. Additionally, there are a wide variety of bets that can be placed. From straight bets to props and parlays, bettors will always have a variety to keep them from getting bogged down by the same wagers.
- Competitive, self-created odds – FanDuel oddsmakers calculate their own odds and lines which isn’t the norm in the industry. FanDuel is confident in its ability to set competitive numbers and they’re willing to trust its process. In some circles, FanDuel is considered somewhat of a market leader. They’re not afraid to have a line that is different from the majority of other sportsbooks.
- High-performing mobile app – Users can expect a reliable experience when betting through FanDuel Sportsbook. There’s a reason the app draws such strong reviews in the app stores. Not only is the performance of the app among the smoothest available, but the layout and color scheme are both visually appealing and free of unnecessary clutter.
- Daily odds boosters and promotions – Sportsbooks offer welcome bonuses to entice new users, but FanDuel is among those that continue to entice existing users. They do this by offering special odds for certain events and different promotions throughout the year. These tend to pop up during the beginning of a season or the playoffs for a popular league. But FanDuel doesn’t always wait for an excuse to provide an extra incentive for existing users.
FanDuel KS Sportsbook Location
FanDuel’s retail partner in Kansas is Kansas Star Casino, which is operated by Boyd Gaming. Kansas is home to four state-owned casinos under the Kansas Lottery’s watch: Hollywood Casino, Kansas Crossing, Kansas Star Casino, and Boot Hill Casino.
Boot Hill has already secured a partnership with one of FanDuel’s top competitors in the industry.
Kansas Sports Betting
FanDuel, through its partnership with Kansas Star Casino, began accepting wagers in Kansas on Sept. 1, 2022. Sports betting will fully launch in the state on Sept. 8. 2022, ahead of the upcoming NFL season.
In May 2022, Kansas legalized sports betting in the state. The state’s four casinos partnered with a sports betting brand to open a retail casino and partnered with up to three brands to offer online sports betting.
Prospective Kansan bettors will find FanDuel Sportsbook to be among the top options on the market. Existing Kansas casinos can partner with a brand to develop a retail sportsbook onsite. Kansas Star Casino, Mulvane (Boyd Gaming) announced a deal with FanDuel.
The bottom line is Kansans can now legally wager on sports.
FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas FAQ
Yes. FanDuel Sportsbook is legal in Kansas. Sports betting was legalized in May 2022 when Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly signed off on it and sports betting launched on September 1, 2022.
FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet welcome offer to new users who register for an account.
Bettors who lose their official wager are entitled to a refund of the same amount in the form of bonus bets. Bonus bets are redeemable for cash after a 1x playthrough.
Both iOS and Android users can download and bet through FanDuel Sportsbook in Kansas. Users on an Apple device can download the app through the app store. Meanwhile, Android users can find the app through the Google Play store. Both versions of the FanDuel Sportsbook app have strong ratings.
FanDuel does not have a retail sportsbook location in Kansas at this time. However, it is partnered with Kansas Star Casino, so it’s possible FanDuel could open a retail sportsbook location in the future.
Yes. Users must be within Kansas’ borders in order to bet through the mobile sportsbook app. Sports betting apps utilize technology to prevent ineligible users to wager through the platform.
Yes. Kansas taxes sports betting winnings at a 10% rate. Kansas is expected to use the majority of the revenues to entice professional sports teams into the state of Kansas. However, earnings will also be earmarked for funding schools and roads.