Pala Casino Bonus Code September 2023 & Review
Disclaimer: Pala Casino has rebranded to Stardust Casino, now available in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our links on this page will direct you to Stardust Casino, which has the same welcome offer as described below.
The Pala Casino bonus code is BONUSPLAY for a $25 no-deposit bonus, free on signup. The code also includes three 100% deposit-match bonuses for up to $500 total. Terms and conditions apply. Sign up at Pala Casino to claim.
The online gambling arm of Pala Casino Spa and Resort in California, Pala Casino NJ is operated by Pala Interactive LLC. It is the first tribal casino to become fully compliant with state regulations, allowing it to offer online casino gaming to anyone located within the borders of New Jersey.
In addition to the casino platform, Pala Poker operates on a standalone network as a lone wolf among NJ online poker sites. Both are licensed and regulated by the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
$25 free on signup 100% 1st deposit bonus up to $250 100% 2nd deposit bonus up to $200 100% 3rd deposit bonus up to $50 New signups can claim up to $500 in bonus money NJ Pala Casino offers a variety of slots, table games, and more
Pala Casino Online Bonus Code In September 2023
|NJ Pala Casino Promo Code:||BONUSPLAY|
|No Deposit Bonus:||$25 Free On Signup|
|Deposit Match Bonus:||3 deposit-match bonuses up to $500 total|
|Key T&Cs:||Deposit-match bonus applies to first three deposits|
|NJ Partner Casino:||Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa|
|Verified For:||September 2023|
When you use the Pala Casino promo code, you’ll receive access to the following promotions:
$25 Free No Deposit Bonus
With the Pala no deposit bonus, you get $25 free in bonus money for registering your first account with Pala Casino NJ.
The casino bonus dollars are subject to a 20x wagering requirement. This means that, should you wish to withdraw the bonus, you’ll need to place $500 worth of bets, keeping in mind different games will contribute a different percentage of your bets towards this threshold. The $5 daily spin bonus is not subject to this requirement.
All bonuses expire 30 days after being credited.
3-Tier Deposit Match Bonus Up To $500 Total
Deposit a minimum of $10 and have your first deposit matched up to a total of $250. This bonus is automatically credited to your account – no code required. Expires in 30 days. Make your second deposit to get 50% matched up to $200 using bonus code BONUS2. Finally, make your third deposit to get 25% matched up to $50 using bonus code BONUS3.
What’s great about this bonus is that a 10x play-through will make it eligible for withdrawal, making it one of the easiest-to-clear deposit offers on the market.
Game Contribution Towards Bonus Clearing
As with any NJ online casino, different games will contribute differently towards meeting the clearing requirements of a bonus. The following rules apply at Pala Casino NJ:
- All slot games contribute 100%
- All other games contribute 20%
- Craps do not contribute at all
Example: you make a first deposit of $100 and receive a bonus of $100. First deposit bonuses are subject to a 10x wagering requirement, so you will need to place 10 x $100 = $1,000 worth of wagers before the bonus funds become eligible for withdrawal.
You play some slots, a bit of blackjack, and hit the craps table. All things considered, you’ve wagered the following (remember, just an example):
- $150 playing the slots
- $100 playing blackjack
- $50 playing craps
How much did those wagers contribute towards the $1,000 requirement? We calculate as follows:
- Slots wagers contribute 100%, so you’ve contributed $150 from playing the slots.
- Blackjack wagers contribute 20%, making for a $20 contribution,
- Craps don’t contribute at all.
- In total, your wagers contributed $150 + $20 = $170 to the $1,000 wagering requirement. $830 to go and you’ll be able to withdraw your bonus.
NJ Pala Casino Promo Codes & Ongoing Bonuses
Other than the $25 no-deposit and the 3-tier deposit match bonus up to $500 first deposit bonuses mentioned earlier in this article, the following promotions are available:
Million Dollar Slot Daily Spin: your daily chance to win $1 million. Secondary prizes of $1, $5, $25, $100 and $1,000 are also available. Note that:
- You get one free spin per day.
- The $1 million prize is paid out in equal installments over 40 years, or $25,000 annually.
- To be eligible for the main prize, you will need to have made a minimum deposit of $50 sometime during the 30 days prior to winning the jackpot. This rule does not apply to the very first spin made right after registering your user account.
- Secondary prizes are exempt from the $50 deposit requirement above.
Here is the Pala promotions schedule that you can expect on a typical week:
- Monday Match: Receive a 25% bonus up to $50 on a deposit made on a Monday. Subject to a 20x wagering requirement. Enter code MONDAYMATCH while depositing to be eligible.
- The Tuesday 10: Earn 250 Status Points on a Tuesday and receive ten free spins, to be used at the Million Dollar daily spin slot. Status Points from any game count. The free spins will be credited to your account within 72 hours of meeting the requirements.
- Spins Wednesday: Deposit $25 or more on a Wednesday using promo code SPINSWED and receive free Million Dollar slot spins. The number of free spins received will depend on your Loyalty Status and ranges from five to 25.
- Mobile Thursdays: Earn 3x Reward Points when playing via the casino mobile app on a Thursday. Additionally, wager at least $30 through the mobile app on that same day and be entered into a weekly $100 casino bonus raffle. Bonus expires in 30 days. There is a 20x wagering requirement.
- The Friday 50: Make a deposit on a Friday and receive a 50% bonus, up to $50. Expires in 30 days and is subject to a 20x turnover. Use deposit code FRIDAY50.
- Slots Saturdays: Play the casino’s featured slot game on a Saturday and earn ten times as many Reward Points as you normally would.
Both new and existing members at Pala Casino can enjoy these promotions. Sign up at NJ Pala Casino to claim.
Pala Online Casino NJ Overview
The casino’s history dates back to April 3, 2001, when Pala Casino Resort and Spa launched in San Diego. With over 2000 slot machines, 100 tables and over 500 hotel rooms, it gained instant traction.
Following the gambling regulation changes of 2013, the Indian tribe-owned organization made the strategic decision to partner up with the biggest fish in Atlantic City: Borgata Casino. This partnership enabled Pala to start offering legal online games in New Jersey.
Thus, Pala Interactive LLC was born and, after almost a year of in-house development and testing, the Pala Casino online software was released to the public at the end of November 2014, under license number NJIGP 15-001.
All online games offered by Pala Casino NJ are regulated and reviewed by government agencies and are in full compliance with the Casino Control act N.J.S.A. 5: 12-1.
Despite having proprietary software, Pala Interactive’s leadership decided to draw on the expertise of other established software providers, a decision reflected by partnerships with the likes of Amaya, NYX, and IGT. This led to a significant increase in the number and quality of games offered by Pala.
Casino Desktop Software
Pala Casino’s games can be accessed through a browser, both on PC and Mac platforms. We tested the software in Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari, and the games and lobby loaded properly in all of them.
Unfortunately, play money games are not available on Pala.
While the software works well as is, its functionality is extremely limited, bringing us to the casino’s most noteworthy flaw: a complete lack of filtering options. All of the slot games, for instance, are lumped together, with no way of filtering according to game type, bet sizing or game theme.
Adding to the confusion is the division of slot games into two sub-groups: “Featured slots” and just “Slots”; the two groups don’t seem to overlap and are both around equal in size, leading us to wonder what exactly is meant by “Featured.”
Other than the above, the desktop version of the software performed flawlessly. Games loaded quickly, and there were no unexpected errors or browser crashes. The cashier is easily accessed from the main lobby and includes the full gamut of options you’d expect to see.
The “recommended games” section near the top of the lobby is a nice way of getting exposed to new action that we might have otherwise missed.
Casino Mobile Software
The Pala Casino NJ application is available for both Apple’s iPhone and iPad, as well as Android devices.
The Apple version can be downloaded from the App Store. The Android version, on the other hand, is not available in Google Play, due to platform restrictions. In order to download the Android app, you’ll need to allow your phone to install applications from sources other than Google Play, and then follow the app download links provided on Pala Casino’s website.
Expect to wait one or two minutes on first launch of the mobile app as it downloads additional files. Subsequent launches are much faster, though still not lighting fast – a good 15 seconds of waiting was necessary on our iPhone. Additionally, some of the games in the app can be unavailable at times, though we only experienced this issue with one of the slots at the time of testing.
On the flip side, the mobile app features an exceptionally sizeable game offering when compared to industry standards – we counted around 90. So while the app is somewhat slow to load, you’ll be rewarded for your waiting with quality gameplay.
Overall we found the smartphone app to be highly responsive, and possibly even more intuitive and user-friendly than the browser-based version. The buttons are large and spaced appropriately, so worrying about “misclicks” won’t be at the top of your list.
Who Can Play at Pala Casino NJ
As with any online casino legally operating in New Jersey, you can only play if you are:
- 21 years or older, and;
- Located physically within New Jersey borders
You will also need to have a Social Security number; otherwise, it will be impossible to complete account registration.
Please note that Pala Casino NJ does not offer play money games, which would have normally been exempt from the restrictions above.
Finally, your computer or phone will need to be Wi-Fi-enabled and be in the range of a Wi-Fi signal, even if you’re not actively connected to that signal. This will allow Pala to determine your location as you play.
Registering At Account At Pala Casino NJ
The registration procedure is identical to what you will experience with other casinos.
Begin by navigating to the casino’s website and clicking the “Sign up” button in the top-right corner. The registration form will open in a new window. You’ll be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, e-mail and password.
You will also be asked for the last four digits of your Social Security number. The casino is mandated by law to require this in order to verify your age and personal information.
Once you click the “complete” button, you’ll receive a welcome e-mail, along with your initial no-deposit bonus, as described earlier in this article. You’ll also be able to make your first deposit through the cashier and claim your first deposit bonus.
A few things to note:
- Only people located within the US are allowed to register an account.
- Your SSN needs to be associated with the address provided in the registration form.
- Only real-money play is available at Pala Casino, so you will need to be physically located in New Jersey to play any of their games.
Once registered, click the “Log in” button in the top-right corner of the website, sign in using your username and password, and you’ll be redirected to the browser lobby where you can join the games instantly.
Pala Casino games
One of Pala Casino NJ’s strongest suits is the large variety of games offered. We counted more than 200 games. The vast majority are slot games, as you can see:
- 202 slot games
- Eight video poker games
- Five Blackjack tables
- Two roulette games
- Baccarat game
- craps game
Let’s take a closer look at what’s available:
Pala Casino boasts a number of exclusive slot games, in addition to a large selection of titles from well-known brands. Most are of the penny slot variety, with spins as cheap as $0.20. High-rollers will be satisfied as well, however, as multiple $100 games are available.
As a general rule, when a new quality slot game hits the market, you can reasonably expect to see it featured on Pala’s platform, thanks to a number of partnerships with the largest gaming software manufacturers in Las Vegas.
Expect to have access to classics, such as the Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme, as well as other hits, including:
- Black Widow
- Triple Diamond
- Kitty Glitter
- Day of the dead
- Wolf Rising
- Mad Mad Monkey
Worth mentioning is also the $1 million free spin slot, which gives you a daily stab at a million dollar prize, along with multiple secondary prizes. We discuss this in more detail in the promotions section below.
The slots feature auto-spin, bonus rounds, wild symbols and a wide range of payline combinations.
Progressive games are also available, a recent example being the Jackpot Shores, with its five reels/three rows/27 paylines, a maximum bet of $0.25 per payline, and a progressive jackpot.
Three varieties of blackjack are available.
Classic Blackjack is available in:
- Micro stakes: minimum/maximum bets of $0.50 / $100
- Small stakes: min/max bets of $1 / $500
- Regular stakes: min/max bets of $10 / $1,000
Both the micro and small stakes versions were added recently.
You can play up to three hands of classic Blackjack simultaneously. Pala’s variant of classic blackjack is notable for the following:
- Played with eight regular decks.
- Dealer must always hit soft 17.
- Player may double on any two cards and after split.
- Late surrender.
Given the rules above, an optimal strategy at the table will result in a house edge of 0.608%.
Multiplayer Blackjack: same rules as with classic blackjack. Key differences:
- More than one human player can play at one table.
- Available min/max bets of $1/$100 only.
Sidebet Blackjack: major differences between this one and classic blackjack include:
- Early surrender.
- Dealer must always stand on all 17.
- Optimal strategy will yield a house edge of 0.4858%.
Additionally, and as the name suggests, in sidebet blackjack you can place side bets on various outcomes. A few examples of available side bets include:
- Cash Queens: Pays extra on hands with a 20 value. Odds range from 2:1 for any 20, up to 500:1 for a pair of Queens combined with a dealer blackjack.
- Pair Play: Pays 12:1 on any pair from your first two cards.
- Blackjack: Pays 18:1 on your blackjack, whether the dealer also has one or not.
Pala Casino NJ offers eight video poker varieties, a few of which are exclusive Pala offerings, while the rest belong to the Game King brand. Games include:
- Jacks or Better
- Deuces & Joker Wild
- Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Triple Play
- Five Play
The best value for your gambling dollar can be had by sticking to Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker and Double Double Bonus poker. All of these pay back between 99% and 99.5% of your wagers. Remaining games offer much lower payouts than industry standard, particularly on the flush and full house.
The following roulette games are available:
- European roulette: Includes a single zero.
- American roulette: Includes a single and double zero.
A gambler focused on return on investment will make sure to stick to the European variety, since odds of winning are slightly higher due to lack of “00.”
The minimum and maximum bets are $1/$100 for the European variety. As for American roulette, you get to choose from the following min/max bets: $1/$100, $5/$250 and $15/$500.
Craps and Baccarat
The minimum and maximum bets for craps are $1/$100. Keep in mind that wagers placed at the craps table do not count towards fulfilling bonus clearance requirements.
Baccarat, on the other hand, has min/max bets of $1/$10, $5/$250 and $15/$500. The house edge depends on the bet:
- Player bet: 1.24%
- Banker bet: 3.98%
- Tie bet: 14.40%
While the player and tie bet odds are around industry standards, the house edge on banker bets are particularly bad on Pala, with close to 4% vs. around 1.1% in other casinos.
Pala Casino Rewards Program
The casino offers a relatively elaborate loyalty program that lets you earn Status Points and Reward Points. Here’s a breakdown of how the system works:
You will receive Status Points as follows:
- Slots: 20 to 86 points per $20 wagered
- Video poker: Four to 39 points per $20 wagered
- Table games: Four to 52 points per $20 wagered
As you can see, the number of points awarded differs not only from game type to another (slots vs. video poker), but also across different games of the same type.
Status Points earned are reset to zero at the end of the month.
Gaining Status Points allows you to climb the loyalty ladder. There are four ladder tiers available, and a casino bonus will be credited to your account whenever a new tier is reached. The tiers, Points required to reach them, and associated bonuses are as follows:
- Pearl: 1,500 Points. $5 bonus.
- Gold: 7,500 Points. $15 bonus.
- Platinum: 50,000 Points. $100 bonus.
- Elite: 250,000 Points. $500 bonus.
In addition to Status Points you can also earn Reward Points. They are accumulated as follows:
- Slots: 32 to 138 per $20 wagered
- Video poker: Seven to 63 per $20 wagered
- Table games: Seven to 84 per $20 wagered
Reward Points do not help you climb the tier ladder. Instead, they can be directly exchanged for casino bonuses, at a rate of 5,000 Reward Points per $1 bonus.
These bonuses expire after 30 days and carry a very generous x1 wagering requirement.
Here is an example of the loyalty system in action:
You’re playing a slot game that happens to award 50 Status Points per $20 wagered, and you wager a total of $20,000 during the month. You end up with (20,000 / 20) * 50 = 50,000 Status Points, which puts you in Platinum tier and credits a $100 bonus to your account. On the way to Platinum you will have also passed Pearl and Gold tiers, which would have earned you $5 and $15 in bonuses, respectively. The total earned is $100 + $5 + $15 = $120.
In addition, suppose that same slot game paid out 100 Reward Points per $20 wagered. Your $20,000 total wagers would have brought you (20,000 / 20) * 100 = 100,000 Reward Points. RP’s can be exchanged at a rate of 5,000 points per dollar, giving you an extra $20 bonus.
All in all, you would have earned $120 + $20 = $140 from the loyalty program, which translates to a 0.7% cash-back.
In a best case scenario, where every game you play awards the maximum possible number of Status Points and Reward Points, you can expect a cash-back of roughly 1.2% after reaching Elite tier. Such a scenario is, unfortunately, extremely unlikely.
Payment Options At Pala Casino NJ
Pala’s second strongest suit has to be payment processing, with payment methods expertly catering to the needs of a typical US gambler.
Pala Casino Deposit Methods
The minimum deposit is $10 and transactions are instant in almost all cases. You can choose from the following:
- PayPal: Only verified accounts are accepted.
- Instant ACH bank transfers
- Visa and Mastercard: Please note that these don’t always go through, as certain banks restrict processing gambling-related transactions. Contact your bank to make sure.
- Pala prepaid card: Essentially a virtual Discover card you can fund through the cashier. A great alternative if your Visa or Mastercard is declined.
- Online banking: Select your bank, get redirected to its website, log in and confirm the transaction. Money appears instantly in your cashier.
- PayNearMe: Make a deposit at your local 7-Eleven. Capped at $500.
- Neteller: A great alternative to PayPal.
- Cash: Head over to Borgata and make a deposit directly at the casino cage. Don’t forget to bring a valid ID.
Pala Casino Cashout Methods
While not as diverse as its deposit methods, Pala Casino NJ’s withdrawal channels are fast and reliable. They include:
- PayPal: Only applicable if PayPal was used earlier to make a deposit.
- Cash: Withdraw directly from Borgata’s casino cage. Bring an ID.
- Pala prepaid card: withdraw directly to your card and use it to make payments wherever Discover cards are accepted.
- Check by mail
For the quickest withdrawals make sure to use PayPal or cash. Remaining cash-out methods require three to seven days for processing.
Pala Casino NJ takes responsible gambling very seriously:
- Pala Casino allows you to apply various restrictions to your account, including limiting daily time spent playing, capping maximum bets and restricting deposit limits.
- If you need to cool off, you can ban yourself from accessing the casino for a minimum of three days or longer.
- If things really get out of hand, you can activate a self-exclusion protocol, effectively banning yourself from accessing the casino for one year or longer.
Casino Player Support
You can take advantage of the following support channels:
- The Pala Casino website has an extensive help and FAQ database. The answers are detailed and cover all aspects of gaming, from registration and depositing, through game rules, all the way to legal matters. The only downside is the database search system is a little dated compared to other casino websites.
- 24/7 e-mail support is available. We’ve tested their responsiveness and would sometimes receive replies in as little as an hour. Support representatives were knowledgeable and provided us with the information requested, including details on the payout schedules of their games. You might have to wait up to 24 hours for answers to a more complicated question.
- 24/7 live chat. We’ve tested it multiple times and the average wait time for a representative’s response seemed to be less than a minute. There was a longer wait time once or twice, which resulted in us being redirected to the casino’s regular e-mail contact page. If this happens to you, try re-joining the live chat queue – you’ll probably be connected with someone soon.
- 24/7 phone support available at 844-367-7252, toll-free. Given how helpful and responsive their live/e-mail support is, we find it unlikely you’ll ever need to make a phone call.