BetMGM Sportsbook is now available to Kentucky users. Sign up using the BetMGM Kentucky bonus code PLAYSPORTS to claim up to $1,500 in bonus bets.
BetMGM is one of the premier sportsbooks in the US and offers Kentucky users the chance to bet on their favorite sports while taking advantage of great promotions and bonus offers. Keep reading to learn everything there is to know about BetMGM Sportsbook Kentucky, including how the $1,500 welcome bonus works.
BetMGM Kentucky Bonus Code – December 2023
Open a new BetMGM Sportsbook account using the BetMGM bonus code PLAYSPORTS, and you’ll get a welcome bonus worth as much as $1,500 in bonus bets.
|🤑 BetMGM Kentucky Promo Code||PLAYSPORTS|
|💰 Promo Offer||First bet offer up to $1,500|
|🚀 Best Feature||One-game parlay insurance for top leagues|
|🏆 Rewards Program||BetMGM Rewards|
|🏬 Retail Location||Sandy's Racing & Gaming|
|📆 Launch Date||Sept. 28, 2023|
|✅ Bonus Code Verified||December 6, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see BetMGM Sportsbook for details. 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+.
BetMGM Kentucky Sign-up Bonus Code – Terms & Conditions
- Valid for the first bet only.
- Can only be redeemed upon first loss.
- Bonus bets will be added to the account within 24 hours of the first qualifying wager.
What We Like About BetMGM Kentucky
- Impressive market depth
- Parlay Plus profit booster and Easy Parlay builder
- Powerful live betting platform
- Live streaming for select events
- BetMGM KY bonus code of PLAYSPORTS worth up to $1,500 in bonus bets
Best Known For Parlays
BetMGM Sportsbook is best known for its parlay odds and features. While other online sportsbooks routinely offer parlay-related promotions, BetMGM has permanent tools that really take parlay betting to the next level.
The Easy Parlay builder helps parlay bettors quickly add the games to their bet slips. For example, for odds on Super Bowl 2023, the Easy Parlay listed the points spread, over/under, and moneyline for the game.
The Parlay Plus offer boosts profits on 4- to 7-leg parlays by up to 40%. Opt-in is required and terms and conditions apply. But this is a great way to increase the win potential of some of the more long-shot picks.
Live Streaming and Other Features
BetMGM has built-in live streaming capabilities on select events, such as tennis matches, Formula 1 races, and MMA fights. This allows bettors to explore more far-of-field betting markets than what’s being shown on cable.
In that same vein, BetMGM KY offers a highly reliable live betting platform. In fact, it may be the most powerful live betting app in Kentucky. If it’s not, it’s matched only by FanDuel Kentucky and DraftKings Kentucky.
Partnerships with Sports Teams
BetMGM’s strength in the industry, backed by the reputation of MGM, means it’s able to partner with sports teams and leagues across the country. For example, BetMGM has partnerships with the Baltimore Ravens, Washington Nationals, Detroit Lions, and the National Lacrosse League. In New Jersey, MGM even has an interesting partnership with Yahoo! to make sports betting more accessible.
User Experience Is Top-Class
BetMGM Sportsbook has clearly invested lots of money and time into its app interface. The panels on the left side and bottom give bettors easy access when choosing between categories and sections.
Backed by MGM’s Reputation
MGM is one of the top companies in the gaming industry. This means bettors can feel confident with their money and personal information when betting.
When did BetMGM Sportsbook launch in Kentucky?
BetMGM Sportsbook, along with many other Kentucky online sportsbook promos, went live on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2023.
The legal age for betting on sports is 18, but BetMGM is among the sportsbooks still requiring users to be 21 or older to sign up. Two notable exceptions are DraftKings Sportsbook Kentucky and Bet365 Sportsbook Kentucky, which allow users 18 and older to sign up and bet on sports in the Bluegrass State.
How We Grade BetMGM Kentucky
The three things that we look for when attempting to grade a sportsbook are as follows:
- Volume of betting markets across sports and wager types;
- User experience;
- A bonus offer that is generous to new users.
BetMGM can compete with other popular sportsbooks, including DraftKings, FanDuel, and Caesars Kentucky. Although it’s still finding its feet with respect to odds, backing from MGM promises continual growth. Overall, BetMGM Sportsbook KY is strong across the board in the three most important aspects of a sports gambling app.
BetMGM Kentucky Sportsbook Key Features
- Types of bets offered: Spreads, moneylines, totals, parlays, prop bets, live betting, futures
- Rewards program? Yes, betters will accrue MGM Rewards, allowing them to earn personalized offers and perks at MGM properties
- What Sports Leagues Are Covered? NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, EP, MMA, and many more
- Mobile apps: Android, iOS, Desktop & Mobile Browser
- Deposit methods: Credit/debit cards, PayPal, Play+ prepaid card, Skrill, PayNearMe, cash at land-based casinos
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Betting limits: As low as $0.10 per wager, up to $1 million on major sports
- License Information: BetMGM KY is licensed and regulated by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission
Other products available with your BetMGM Sportsbook account:
- BetMGM Online Casino (not available in Kentucky)
- Physical casino locations across the country
Deposits and Cashouts at BetMGM KY Sportsbook
How Can I Deposit?
The most commonly used methods are credit/debit cards and PayPal. However, BetMGM does have the BetMGM Paid+ Prepaid Card. You can apply for this card on their website. The card automatically attaches to the sportsbook account. The card can be funded with Visa, Mastercard, or ACH, and then funds the sportsbook account in turn with the card.
Bettors have the following options for making deposits and withdrawals:
- BetMGM Play+ Prepaid Card
- Online Bank Transfer
- Cash in-person with MGM National Harbor cashier
These options are for deposit only:
- MasterCard, Visa, AmEx, and Discover (credit/debit)
- PayNearMe (7-Eleven, CVS, Walmart, etc.)
My Credit Card Was Declined. What Do I Do?
A consistent issue that betters run into is their credit card companies will not recognize the transaction and reject it. This happens when sportsbooks open up initially, which is a very common initial issue to run into. In this case, try one of the following options:
- Using the BetMGM Play+ prepaid card
- Using a different credit card
- Using eCheck / ACH
How Can I Cash Out?
Deposit and withdrawal options are some of the best in the industry. Adding PayPal and Skrill for instant transactions as well as online banking gives players instant transactions with no fees.
In some cases, there are limits on how a bettor can withdraw or cash out depending on the method of deposit. For example, if you use PayPal or Skrill to deposit, you cannot request a cashout via credit or bank transfer to withdraw.
How Can You Play at BetMGM Kentucky?
- Android App: BetMGM online sportsbook is available as an Android app.
- iOS App: BetMGM’s iOS app is very well-regarded and is available for download from the App Store.
- Desktop or Mobile Browser: BetMGM online sportsbook can also be played from any major browser, including Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox.
Kentucky users can join the MGM Rewards loyalty program and earn tier credits that are redeemable across casinos, dining, hotel stays, and much more. With credits earned on every wager placed with the sportsbook, Kentuckians can start building up MGM Rewards tier credits quickly.
How Tier Credits Works
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be enrolled in BetMGM Rewards where you’ll start earning tier credits (TC) with every wager you make.
- Earn 20 or more credits for every $100 bet on a single-event wager.
- Earn 50 or more credits for every $100 bet on parlays.
The longer the odds, the more credits you can earn. The more credits you collect, the more tiers you can climb.
New members start off in the Sapphire tier. As you gain more points you’ll begin to move into new tiers. Each tier comes with additional perks that you can use your points towards:
- Sapphire: Discounts rooms at MGM Resorts + $5 Birthday Bonus Bet & BetMGM $5 Anniversary Bonus Bet
- Pearl (20,000 – 75,000 TC): 10% Rewards Points bonus on points earned + $10 Birthday Bonus Bet & $10 Anniversary Bonus Bet
- Gold (75,000+ TC): 20% Rewards Points bonus on points earned + + $25 Birthday Bonus Bet & $25 Anniversary Bonus Bet + More
- Platinum (200,000+ TC): 30% Rewards Points bonus + $100 Birthday Bonus Bet & BetMGM $100 Anniversary Bonus Bet + More
- Noir (Invite Only): 40% Rewards Points bonus + VIP host options
Is BetMGM Kentucky Right For You?
BetMGM is backed by one of the largest companies in the gaming industry. It offers bettors in most states a welcome bonus worth up to $1,500 in bonus bets. If your opening wager losers, you’ll get up to $1,500 paid back in BetMGM Kentucky bonus bets. The app is extremely easy to use, and promotions are abundant.
Critics will be frustrated by BetMGM’s large vig, and some competitors feature stronger odds. The sharpest sports bettor will already know to hunt around for the best odds regardless of the sportsbook.
BetMGM Kentucky FAQs
Use the BetMGM Sportsbook Kentucky bonus code PLAYSPORTS and get a sign-up offer of up to $1,500]. If your first bet loses, you’ll receive a refund of up to $1,500.
Check out the BetMGM Sportsbook Kentucky bonus section above for full terms and conditions.
Yes, online sports betting went live on Sept. 28, 2023, in Kentucky and BetMGM was among the first to debut.
Yes. BetMGM is owned by MGM Resorts International, which owns several casinos throughout the United States, like the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City as well as a litany of casinos in Nevada. BetMGM operates legally, and various state gaming commissions regulate its online operations and retail casinos.
Yes. BetMGM Sportsbook has a comprehensive website for fans in each state to place wagers directly on a website. This can be done on a computer or mobile desktop anytime.
BetMGM Sportsbook offers a variety of cashout options from PayPal, credit/debit card, wire transfer, and even a physical check. You can also get cash if you are near one of its official casino locations. With some cashout options, you must have deposited using that same method.
Yes. BetMGM offers comprehensive and extensive live betting options. This gives sports bettors the opportunity to place bets while games are in play. In some states, live betting is restricted for college sports.
PayPal, credit/debit cards, and online banking are all instant options to fund your account. Refer to our table above for a full list of ways that you can make a deposit at BetMGM.
Yes, BetMGM online sportsbook launched in Kentucky on Sept. 28, 2023.