Free-to-play social casino WOW Vegas introduced a new loyalty program on May 3. The new Star System VIP program features six reward tiers. Benefits include daily login coin bonuses, tailored promotions, and discounts on coin purchases.
To climb up the levels, players collect Stars at a rate of one Star per 50 Sweepstakes Coins (SC) played.
WOW Vegas is one of several social online casinos using the sweepstakes model. Players can play for free but can also try to win cash prizes by playing with special sweepstakes coins they earn with every purchase.
Star System Tiers and Benefits
WOW Vegas makes the details of its rewards program available to registered users. However, if you want a sneak peek before signing up, here’s how it works.
Each player starts in the Rising Star tier and moves up as they play.
All WOW Vegas users receive a few basic benefits just for signing up:
- Daily jackpots
- Daily email draw for free SCs
WOW Vegas also includes access to its library of 300+ games and 24/7 customer support as perks of Rising Star status. However, those are not so much promotions as basic features of the site.
Reaching Blue Star status requires 40 Stars, which equates to 2000 SC in wagers. Each additional tier requires a higher volume of play.
Upon hitting this first milestone, you’ll get the following perks:
- 0.30 SC and 1,500 WOW Coins every day for logging in
- 5% bonus WOW Coins with each purchase
- Regular discounted coin packs
Bronze Star users see their daily login bonuses and bonus WOW Coins increased as follows:
- 0.50 SC and 5,000 WOW Coins daily (on login)
- 10% bonus WOW Coins with each purchase
On top of that, you’ll start receiving a Monthly Bonus at the Bronze tier and above.
Silver Star increases the Bronze Star benefits as follows:
- 1 SC and 10,000 WOW Coins daily (on login)
- 15% bonus WOW Coins with each purchase
On top of that, Silver Star users get
- Priority customer support
- Customized special offers
Gold Star is similar to Silver Star, just with better daily and purchase bonuses:
- 2.5 SC and 20,000 WOW Coins daily (on login)
- 20% bonus WOW Coins with each purchase
Power users can aspire to VIP status, which confers special treatment by site staff.
Naturally, the standard bonuses also increase:
- 5 SC and 50,000 WOW Coins daily (on login)
- 25% bonus WOW Coins with each purchase
As for the VIP treatment, here’s what that means:
- 24-hour turnaround on sweepstakes coin redemption
- Personal account host
- VIP customer support via WhatsApp
About Sweepstakes Casinos
Like all social and sweepstakes casinos, WOW Vegas does not use cash. Instead, it uses two types of coins. One is the WOW Coin (equivalent to a Gold Coin at many other social casinos) and a Sweepstakes Coin (SC).
WOW Coins are play money, allowing users to play any of the site’s games for fun. They have no value and can’t be traded in. However, buying WOW Coins also rewards players with SCs. Playing games with SCs presents the possibility of winning cash prizes or gift cards.
Because SCs are a sweepstakes offer, there’s no purchase necessary. Other ways to receive SCs include mail-in offers, social media contests, and daily promotions.