BetMGM vs. Caesars, a classic matchup between two major competitors in the legal real-money online casinos in the US. Both hold a strong presence in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and West Virginia, offering premium online casino gaming to members. With comparable reputations of excellence, top-rated apps, and plenty of bonuses and rewards, you may wonder if one operator is better than the other.
When looking at BetMGM Casino vs. Caesars Casino, we reviewed the major components that players consider when choosing an online casino. This includes signup bonus codes, game selection, rewards programs, huge win slots, and promotions for existing customers.
BetMGM Vs. Caesars Casino – Quick Comparison
Click the links below for more details on each aspect of the BetMGM vs. Caesars Casino comparison:
- Best Signup Bonus: BetMGM Casino
- Best Game Selection: Caesars Casino
- Best Rewards Program: Caesars Casino
- Biggest Jackpots: BetMGM Casino
- Best Ongoing Promotions: Caesars Casino
In the end, Caesars Casino Online edges out BetMGM Casino for the better of the two.
Signup Bonus Codes – BetMGM Wins
Round one of the BetMGM vs. Caesar’s battle royale involves the online casino welcome bonuses. Both BetMGM and Caesars offer new members a quality welcome bonus. One offers more value than the other based on the deposit amount, so it is important to compare the two and see what you can get. Of course, the bonus deal will vary based on location, and players should also keep that in mind.
BetMGM Bonus for New Players
The BetMGM Casino bonus code gets new players a $25 no deposit bonus, plus a 100% deposit-match up to $1,000. With the online casino no deposit bonus code alone, BetMGM beats Caesars Casino.
Caesars Bonus for New Players
The Caesars Casino promo code varies by state but can include a $10 no deposit bonus, 100% to 200% deposit-match bonus up to as much as $2,000, and 1,000 Caesars Rewards points on signup. That means the BetMGM deal doesn’t exactly blow Caesars out of the water, and some players may prefer the Caesars promo over the BetMGM deal.
Game Selection – Caesars Wins
Another factor to consider when comparing BetMGM vs. Caesars is the selection of casino games. Does one provider offer more than the next? Hundreds of games are offered via both brands, so you will be able to find something to enjoy either way. You’ll find tons of online slots, table games like blackjack and roulette, and live dealer games.
If you are looking for a more streamlined platform with exclusive games, then BetMGM is a good choice. For Caesars, the casino has a high roller section which works well for players with deep pockets. Caesars also has Megaways slots and Slingo, providing even more gaming action for players.
No matter which site you choose, you will be satisfied with the number and type of games on offer.
Rewards Programs – Caesars Wins
Surprisingly, the reward programs of BetMGM and Caesars are close to evenly matched. That’s surprising because Caesars Rewards is easily the better-known loyalty program.
Caesars Rewards and MGM Rewards offer players a way to earn incentives from online gameplay. Points are earned based on wagers with benefits for land-based visits as well. Choosing a reward program really boils down to if you visit a physical property from time to time and what you can earn online.
Caesars offers $10 in bonus cash for every 1,000 reward credits earned. Members of Caesars Rewards earn tier and reward credits. These credits help players build their reward level and earn incentives like dining, hotel stays, and casino play.
BetMGM provides tiers and perks as well via its program. Players can work their way up the program via gameplay to receive dining credit, air travel, and more for MGM properties across the US.
However, Caesars Rewards is available at more retail casino locations than BetMGM. In fact, more than 50 properties in Vegas, Atlantic City, and beyond are connected to the program. So, overall, the Caesars Rewards program edges out BetMGM.
Read More: how to earn Caesars Rewards points online in Pennsylvania
Jackpot Slots – BetMGM Wins
Many players enjoy jackpot games due to the larger prizes up for grabs. Caesars and BetMGM offer jackpot games, but BetMGM has the larger collection. Caesars has a smaller set of jackpot games offering mostly Mega Jackpots slots.
At BetMGM, players can access popular progressives, Diamond Cash games, Thunder Cash titles, and more. The online casino also has a jackpot section, so you can narrow down the selection of titles without having to scroll through hundreds of games.
BetMGM consistently beats out other casinos for the best slots for real money online.
Promotions for Existing Customers – Caesars Wins
Along with the welcome offer, both online casinos also provide promotions for existing members. When it comes to continual deals, Caesars wins this battle. The brand offers regular monthly deals, so players can earn incentives by playing specific games or depositing funds. BetMGM also provides such offers, but they are far more limited than Caesar’s promotions.
Caesars Extra Promotions
- Mystery Deals: Caesars often designate a special day during the week for a mystery bonus. Players can log in to receive a new deal once a week.
- Casino Bonus: Additional options can include a special bonus with your next deposit. This would be considered a reload deal. Caesars often picks one day a week to offer this type of promotion.
- Free Spin Giveaways: The online casino is also known for offering free spins regularly. Players can opt-in and vie for a piece of the available free spin pool.
- Special Incentives: Additional deals can include a bonus builder. Players will earn bonus cash for sets of earned Tier Credits.
- High 5 Raid Rewards Giveaway: Caesars has also been providing its members with regular rewards connected to High 5 games. Known as Rapid Rewards, players can enjoy the developer’s games for a chance to win cash or a journey promotion.
BetMGM’s Extra Promotions
- Refer-A-Friend: This deal provides players with a $50 bonus for referring friends.
- Bet & Get: The online casino site often offers players Bet & Get deals. This type of promotion requires players to bet a certain amount on a game, and a free bonus is added to the account once completed.
- Play and Earn Spins: This promotion allows players to unlock free spins via gameplay. The highlighted game will change based on the deal, allowing players to earn spins on various games.
As you can see, Caesars Casino offers a lot more variety and options for players who want access to incentives. Both provide deals of course, but Caesars is ready to give you several ways to build a larger bankroll. Keep in mind that the promotions provided by both brands may vary based on your location.
Here are the best weekly online casino promotions so you never miss out on the current deals for existing members.
Based on this battle royale, Caesars is the clear winner. The site offers a better game selection, a rewards program, and additional promotions for existing members. BetMGM is close though, and both are among the top of the best online casinos in the US.