Betting with BetMGM Casino & Sportsbook just got better as the brand announced today the launch of BetMGM Rewards, its new signature loyalty program. Members earn points in the program as Tier Credits for gameplay at BetMGM Casino, Sportsbook, Poker, and Horse Race Betting. In addition, BetMGM Rewards members accrue points good for use toward VIP experiences at many MGM properties, including Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, and Mandalay Bay resorts in Las Vegas, as well as Borgata in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
In an advertising campaign across social media, its websites, and TV ads, BetMGM is calling the new program “The King of Rewards.” It replaces the previous program, which was called M Life Rewards. M Life Rewards therefore no longer exists and has been replaced with BetMGM Rewards for online play and MGM Rewards for in-person play.
How To Join The New BetMGM Rewards Program
- For new signups, the BetMGM bonus code is SHARPCASINO for a $25 no-deposit bonus, plus a 100% deposit-match bonus up to $1,000. Visit the site to claim.
- Place real-money bets on casino games, sports, and so on to earn tier credits.
- Members who use their MGM Rewards MasterCard to make deposits earn both Tier Credits and MGM MasterCard Points that can be redeemed for various unique experiences at the 20+ qualifying MGM Rewards destinations in the US.
BetMGM is currently available in 13 states: Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. It’s also available in Washington, D.C.
How You Earn Rewards Points with BetMGM Rewards Program
- BetMGM Casino, BetMGM Sportsbook, and BetMGM Poker users place bets via the app or website.
- The more you wager and play, the more rewards points you earn.
- Your BetMGM Rewards Points can be redeemed for “play” rewards, including bonus credits for online casino play, poker play, and sports wagering.
The beauty of MGM Rewards is the incentives structure of the program. The more loyal you are to the BetMGM apps, the more Rewards Points you’ll receive. As you reach each Tier of the program, you unlock new rewards, such as:
- Waived resort fees and late checkout (Gold Tier)
- Complimentary tickets to MGM Rewards concerts (Pearl Tier)
- Travel Credit to Las Vegas, and free suite upgrade for up to three nights (Platinum Tier)
While BetMGM Rewards is an improvement over the old M Life program, there are still some deficiencies. Players cannot combine their points into a “wallet” across state betting apps, or even join their points between the BetMGM and Borgata Rewards programs. Other competitor programs allow members to accrue points from across various “family brand” accounts into one pool of points.
Borgata Rewards for New Jersey and Pennsylvania
BetMGM is also announcing the launch of a new program called Borgata Online Rewards, a rewards program for Borgata Online Casino available only in New Jersey and Pennsylvania that enables players to earn points in a similar manner as the BetMGM version. Those points can be used at participating MGM Resort properties in the United States.
Read more: Best Online Casinos